Next Manager

kfc_superteam

17 minutes ago, boydiesback said:

Anyway who said it was today?

If s**te was made in a factory you would be in the reject bin. That was neither funny nor helpful. We as fans are waiting for an announcement and you come away with this crap. 

One thing is for sure, it is not Moyes.  The contract was signed yesterday with a manager i'm told has a higher profile than Moyes.  As can be noticed from the replies, this is subjective.  The club have done a superb job in keeping this all under wraps despite the excitement and clamour among fans to discover snippets of info.  I have no idea who the next manager is as a result but the former info is accurate. 

14 minutes ago, McDicken'sLeftPeg said:

It absolutely amazes me that we have to put up with Old Firm fans being dicks with us, and that we now we have to be dicks with each other. Some people must have absolutely f**k all of interest going on in their lives.

Don’t take life too seriously 

3 minutes ago, skyhigh said:

One thing is for sure, it is not Moyes.  The contract was signed yesterday with a manager i'm told has a higher profile than Moyes.  As can be noticed from the replies, this is subjective.  The club have done a superb job in keeping this all under wraps despite the excitement and clamour among fans to discover snippets of info.  I have no idea who the next manager is as a result but the former info is accurate. 

Higher profile than ex Man U manager, winner of Manager of the Year and an EPL manager last season?

Seems plausible.

14 minutes ago, McDicken'sLeftPeg said:

It absolutely amazes me that we have to put up with Old Firm fans being dicks with us, and that we now we have to be dicks with each other. Some people must have absolutely f**k all of interest going on in their lives.

Are you surprised?Read any thread on this forum and it's clear as day that 20% of the posters are either a bit limited or think they are the next Kevin Bridges.

1 minute ago, NorfolkG said:

Higher profile than ex Man U manager, winner of Manager of the Year and an EPL manager last season?

Seems plausible.

see the bit where i said it is subjective, that's the bit where you're supposed to appreciate that someones opinion won't necessarily be the same as your own.  

2 minutes ago, skyhigh said:

see the bit where i said it is subjective, that's the bit where you're supposed to appreciate that someones opinion won't necessarily be the same as your own.  

I understand the word.

And await someone anywhere near the profile of Moyes.

You could say it’s subjective whether a Ferrari is a nicer car than a Ford Mondeo. 

11 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

Seems plausible.

Winning Champions league is higher profile......ie Di Matteo

Edited by jam1869

34 minutes ago, Andy said:

For those new to this there are a few longstanding in jokes from the previous forums:

I will get these wrong no doubt......................

Dutch striker

Attack Duck

Fit Wife

Spotted in Tesco

Is it on Setanta

Press Conference @ 3pm

Here's the new strip.....photo that no one can see

Cheers P.E. (possibly the greatest of all time)

There are others..........

The wife is hot and dutch. 

Forward Thinking Attack Duck

A list of every player, born in Brazil, since the beginning of time

Bob Harris

Bas Savage

Haggis

A new entry for 'Five Heid' Tinotenda Chibharo...

3 minutes ago, CB said:

The wife is hot and dutch. 

Forward Thinking Attack Duck

A list of every player, born in Brazil, since the beginning of time

Bob Harris

Bas Savage

Haggis

A new entry for 'Five Heid' Tinotenda Chibharo...

Thank you