Next Manager

kfc_superteam

6 minutes ago, Farmer in the City said:

I hope all those saying they would want to give back their season ticket are on the wind up. 

Il be gutted if he leaves but managers come and go- killie is forever.

I s**t you not if it was David Moyes I 100% would give up my season ticket he’s a weapon and a half.

Moyes has been up whoring himself around trying to get himself noticed for either Scotland or Celtic. If he misses out on those he’ll be desperate for any gig as the work has dried up down South. He’s one of these guys who has an idea of his level and it’s well above reality 

Before anyone goes around touting lazy options have a look at this https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/trainer/verfuegbaretrainer/statistik 

There are hundreds of managers out of a job. So great some good some awful. Let people apply for the job. As folk have suggested on here a Daren Moore or Rowett is the kind of quality we need to keep the ball rolling. If folk want to go back to the days of relegation or mediocrity then rushing to appoint a well kent face is exactly the way to do it.  

SSC has shown that you get what you pay for. A club our size the manger is the lifeblood of the club and no expense should be spared especially seeing we are apparently getting £250k from Clarke leaving. 

4 minutes ago, Secret Squirrel said:

Before anyone goes around touting lazy options have a look at this https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/trainer/verfuegbaretrainer/statistik 

There are hundreds of managers out of a job. So great some good some awful. Let people apply for the job. As folk have suggested on here a Daren Moore or Rowett is the kind of quality we need to keep the ball rolling. If folk want to go back to the days of relegation or mediocrity then rushing to appoint a well kent face is exactly the way to do it.  

SSC has shown that you get what you pay for. A club our size the manger is the lifeblood of the club and no expense should be spared especially seeing we are apparently getting £250k from Clarke leaving. 

£250k is s**t compensation for losing the best manager in the league.

31 minutes ago, Garvis said:

I s**t you not if it was David Moyes I 100% would give up my season ticket he’s a weapon and a half.

What about all the players we have had who might be weapons? Suggesting you’d not return based on the character of the manager seems somewhat rash.

We are football fans, not the personality police.

2 minutes ago, Garvis said:

£250k is s**t compensation for losing the best manager in the league.

That would have been negotiated by SC who from day 1 has been in control of the situation. Rightly so: he knows his own ability and expected to have options.

3 minutes ago, NorfolkG said:

What about all the players we have had who might be weapons? Suggesting you’d not return based on the character of the manager seems somewhat rash.

We are football fans, not the personality police.

That’s great , why is it rash he’s a horrible individual and would be my choice? 

9 minutes ago, Garvis said:

That’s great , why is it rash he’s a horrible individual and would be my choice? 

Because Kilmarnock is your club and any staff member is transient. If he had done something genuinely inappropriate that would be different. I’m surprised that not liking someone would persuade you to stop following your team.

If we appoint Ian McCall, I’ll be there on day 1 all the same.

30 minutes ago, Secret Squirrel said:

Source? 

Surprising disrespect for Moyes. 

He did well at Preston and Everton and his stats at Man Utd were better, I think, than van Gaal’s and Mourinho’s. Maybe Solskjaer’s too now! 

We’re not Man Utd, Everton or even, at present, PNE. We need to be realistic. 

Moyes would probably need a much bigger back room staff than we could provide but that will be true of most high-profile managers. SC was an exception. 

If you read The Nowhere Men, the amount of detail Moyes went into at Everton doing scouting is impressive. He would be a great recruiter, I think. 

1 minute ago, skygod said:

He did well at Preston and Everton and his stats at Man Utd were better, I think, than van Gaal’s and Mourinho’s. Maybe Solskjaer’s too now! 

Moyes would probably need a much bigger back room staff than we could provide but that will be true of most high-profile managers. SC was an exception. 

If you read The Nowhere Men, the amount of detail Moyes went into at Everton doing scouting is impressive. He would be a great recruiter, I think. 

I only gave my opinion through personal experiences of him .

4 minutes ago, skygod said:

Did well at West Ham too in terms of stabilising then.

0% chance he’d be interested.

Shame Scotland didn’t appoint him...

Edited by NorfolkG