Sectarian chanting and abuse towards Stevie Clarke

Killie61

There was a point in the 2nd half today when they seemed to be trying to outdo themselves in terms of repulsiveness with every chant. As the post above says they went through everything from the usual sectarian stuff to point scoring over child abuse and more. Almost feel sorry for them, they must lead extremely unhappy lives to get something out of behaving like this.

4 hours ago, Killie61 said:

When o when are the SFA going to grow a set and finally act in the moronic sectarian chanting by both sides of the old firm. The filth coming from the rangers fans today, was to say the least disgusting, in today’s society why should it matter what religion you are, or even what team you supported as a youngster. Will the SFA act on the chanting today directed towards Stevie Clarke,  because of his religion ? totally sectarian abuse, and if any normal minded person carried out behaviour and abuse like that, on any street in Scotland we would be arrested and appear in court the following day, so why don’t the SFA act ? The answer is simple the SFA hierarchy is still ruled by the old boy blazer brigade, who are totally terrified of the old firm and will not act against them in any way, the so called compliance officer is a figurehead only and acts only on the blazer brigades instructions, in fact the SFA do not sit at the top of the pile in running Scottish football,  they are merely puppets of the old firm and act on their instructions to bully and belittle the remaining Scottish football clubs, in order that the old firm remain free to act anyway they want, run over the smaller clubs and claim the largest slice of the money. So as usual the sectarian chanting that the old firm fans bring to every game nowadays will as usual be very quietly swept under the carpet never to be heard to be spoken of again, Sorry rant over 
And as for today thank you Stevie Clarke for an amazing 20 month journey which has taken me to heights I’ve never been to in over 50 years of supporting this great club, if you do decide to go on and try and reinvigorate a failing Scottish team then I fully understand the reasons for going and you certainly go with my best wishes and full support. In billy Bowie, Phyllis McLeish and Cathy Jamieson we trust to carry on your legacy

Cathy?, what does she put in again?

9 hours ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

Today i dont care. 

The fact they started running on the park when they equalised at rugby park shows how far we've came.

Time to cut their allocation further and put netting over the first few rows, to prevent further pitch invasions imo. I’d also put up netting up to prevent any missiles been thrown onto the pitch. Don’t want our new pitch being damaged by these morons.