Help please for Friday night !!!

Andy

Apologies for posting this on Kickback, but need help and this page gets most traffic.

We are attending the concert on Friday and the whole family is going, from age 12 to 70+

However we have just been told there is no disabled parking anywhere ????

My dad is registered disabled and has just had an operation to remove part of his foot(diabetic).

We are also advised that due to traffic management in place there is no nearby parking either.

At the moment it looks like my dad may have to miss out unless anyone can offer us a parking space or driveway close to the stadium.

thanks in advance if anyone can help.

The rest of us will manage its just a space that my mum and dad could use, or an alternative.

As we are coming from Kilwinning a taxi drop off would be rather expensive and my dad is happy to drive(automatic car).

cheers

andy

Thanks for the offers.

Now been advised there is blue badge parking on Portland Street, but for someone like my dad who can walk short distances and won't use a wheelchair, this street seems along way out.

Currently exploring the possibility of a Good Samaritan who may be able to drop the olds off.

However if this falls through I will be sure to contact some of you who have offered help.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment, you have restored my faith in all things Killie, like I ever doubted it.

Will keep you updated.

andy

16 hours ago, MrTumnus said:

There is a drop off /collection point at the Dundonald Road entrance, then park in the Blue Badge area.

Technically speaking if we drop faither at Dundonald Road we then can't park in blue badge area, as faither is not with us, it his badge.