EFL Scots End of Contract

1 hour ago, McDicken'sLeftPeg said:

Perhaps some players we should be looking at....

James Morrison (WBA)

Jamie Patterson (Bristol City)

David Marshall (Hull City)

Darren Fletcher (Stoke City)

Craig Bryson (Derby Co.)  Obvs

Charlie Adam (Stoke City)

Apart from Patterson getting on a bit but a couple of them could do a turn for us next season

Although Scottish in international terms Morrison and Patterson have lived all their lives in England and would I think be less open to the idea of moving north than the others who might well want to return. 

43 minutes ago, Thebigguy68 said:

With Wilson coming back into contention, we may only need to add one more in the central area...I think Bryson is that man

I do quite agree but Mulumbu has been quite unbelievable in 2 spells with the Club. Up there with one of my favourite ever players, quality just shining out!

2 hours ago, McDicken'sLeftPeg said:

Perhaps some players we should be looking at....

James Morrison (WBA)

Jamie Patterson (Bristol City)

David Marshall (Hull City)

Darren Fletcher (Stoke City)

Craig Bryson (Derby Co.)  Obvs

Charlie Adam (Stoke City)

Apart from Patterson getting on a bit but a couple of them could do a turn for us next season

Darren Fletcher is being quoted as in contention for back office roles at United. unlikely we'd ever get anywhere near him.

5 hours ago, stumack said:

i reckon adam is angling for a return to ibrox

Adam was quoted a few years back as saying he would love to end his career at Dundee, as a local lad, he was brought up as a fan.

Of course that could have changed as at the time they were doing ok in the top flight.....

Edited by C4mmy31

40 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Adam was quoted a few years back as saying he would love to end his career at Dundee, as a local lad, he was brought up as a fan.

Of course that could have changed as at the time they were doing ok in the top flight.....

He was on 5 Live last night saying this is the first time in 17 years that he hasn't had a contract and that he's definitely open to offers. Was asked by Ian Wright, I think it was, if he still could last the pace, Adam replied that he never ever had any pace so it shouldn't make any difference.

49 minutes ago, McDicken'sLeftPeg said:

He was on 5 Live last night saying this is the first time in 17 years that he hasn't had a contract and that he's definitely open to offers. Was asked by Ian Wright, I think it was, if he still could last the pace, Adam replied that he never ever had any pace so it shouldn't make any difference.

His performance at Boydie's testimonial wasn't something that would inspire confidence he could do a job for us tbh......