Pro14 Final - Celtic Park Saturday 6.30ko

plunkit

If you are doing nothing on Saturday evening and fancy a wee change, get along to the Pro14 Final and watch Glasgow Warriors play Leinster for the title.

Details here

Leinster are based in Dublin and represent one if the four Irish Provinces. They were European Champions last year and just lost this year's final to Saracens last week. Impressive pedigree.

Glasgow Warriors, you may not realise, represent the Glasgow & District Rugby Union which covers an area from Dumfries & Galloway up to Oban, obviously including Kilmarnock. Many Killie players have played for Glasgow over the years before the Pro era.

This will be a Test Match standard game with the vast majority of both squads being international players

Stuart Hogg's last game for Warriors too - should be a cracking game. Over 40,000 tickets sold already.

Yes - I can't believe the authorities agreed to this knowing that Celtic would have a fair chance of being in the cup final.

It's okay saying that ST holders etc have been well advised of the event and that there will, quite obviously, be no return of the team after the game, but many of them won't be ST holders and/or have a sense of entitlement that 'it's wur grun - whaur's the Bhoys?'

However, I'd like to think that suitable arrangements have been made to prevent any issues and that this is a chance for Glasgow to show that it can host two major finals in one day. I think, though, we should be grateful The Rangers aren't involved instead of Hearts.

15 hours ago, kilm53 said:

Went a few years ago to Murrayfield for this.. looked this year but the prices were extremely high so decided against it in case we were in the Scottish Cup Final..eventhe Glasgow Warriors Season Ticket has rocketed in £££'s

It's £10 for the restricted view section and there are still £25 tickets available too...

4 hours ago, Al#1 said:

where can you buy the £25 tickets? i cant seem to find them online? thanks

At https://www.eticketing.co.uk/scottishrugby/EDP/Event/Index/2580? then choose Find Seats For Me  Then when you choose how many, there should be a drop down for category, but I'm getting an "Unexpected Error" now - dunno if it's a sold out thing or just a technical fault.

7 hours ago, killieboy87 said:

At https://www.eticketing.co.uk/scottishrugby/EDP/Event/Index/2580? then choose Find Seats For Me  Then when you choose how many, there should be a drop down for category, but I'm getting an "Unexpected Error" now - dunno if it's a sold out thing or just a technical fault.

Got them. Thanks. Couldnt see for looking! Just need to make sure we’ve got plenty of soap.

On 5/21/2019 at 9:53 AM, plunkit said:

If you are doing nothing on Saturday evening and fancy a wee change, get along to the Pro14 Final and watch Glasgow Warriors play Leinster for the title.

Details here

Leinster are based in Dublin and represent one if the four Irish Provinces. They were European Champions last year and just lost this year's final to Saracens last week. Impressive pedigree.

Glasgow Warriors, you may not realise, represent the Glasgow & District Rugby Union which covers an area from Dumfries & Galloway up to Oban, obviously including Kilmarnock. Many Killie players have played for Glasgow over the years before the Pro era.

This will be a Test Match standard game with the vast majority of both squads being international players

Stuart Hogg's last game for Warriors too - should be a cracking game. Over 40,000 tickets sold already.

Egg chasing sh1te. Get it tae feck.