Bittersweet Sunday

Sp3ckyh0td0g81

I'm not crying, you're crying.

To mark the day/season and remember it for all the many positives, I've made a wee collage that I'm having printed for myself and a couple of friends (#spoiler Bunnett and Ber) which I'll then frame. I've just used the photos from the Killie website, which hopefully is ok and not infringing too many copyrights! I've added SSC's speech (which I'm hoping will be legible in the finished A3 article!). A fairly low res version is below if you want to take a look (I'd post a higher res version if I knew how..). I'll post a pic of the real thing once it's framed in case anyone is interested or would like to do similar - just hoping it turns out half decent as I am no pro!

KFC 19 May 2019.jpeg

On 5/21/2019 at 3:38 PM, johnnyham said:

I'm not crying, you're crying.

To mark the day/season and remember it for all the many positives, I've made a wee collage that I'm having printed for myself and a couple of friends (#spoiler Bunnett and Ber) which I'll then frame. I've just used the photos from the Killie website, which hopefully is ok and not infringing too many copyrights! I've added SSC's speech (which I'm hoping will be legible in the finished A3 article!). A fairly low res version is below if you want to take a look (I'd post a higher res version if I knew how..). I'll post a pic of the real thing once it's framed in case anyone is interested or would like to do similar - just hoping it turns out half decent as I am no pro!

KFC 19 May 2019.jpeg

Would make a great poster for the kids room.

This is the (almost) finished, framed article. I'll be affixing a small plaque to the base of the frame with 'Kilmarnock FC 2018/19' engraved.

The frame is 20x16 inches and the picture is A3. Really pleased with how it's turned out. Did the whole thing, including engraved plaque, for under £15.

On a side note, bought my first ST in ages (exiled) - cannot wait.

IMG_20190524_171303_1.jpg

27 minutes ago, johnnyham said:

This is the (almost) finished, framed article. I'll be affixing a small plaque to the base of the frame with 'Kilmarnock FC 2018/19' engraved.

The frame is 20x16 inches and the picture is A3. Really pleased with how it's turned out. Did the whole thing, including engraved plaque, for under £15.

Looks really good mate, well done.

57 minutes ago, johnnyham said:

Absolutely fantastic mate well done