Sevco...do they want to be killie?

Thebigguy68

Already signed jj. Strongly linked with Greg Stewart and now after brophy ( as reported tonight). With all their scouting networks and managers connections, they trying to replicate, exactly, the forward line we had for the first half of the season. Shows how much we have taken the upper hand that they trying to copy Clarke’s formula for success. Little killie giving the former Glasgow giants the template to beat Celtic. Funny and pathetic in equal measure.

1 hour ago, Thebigguy68 said:

Already signed jj. Strongly linked with Greg Stewart and now after brophy ( as reported tonight). With all their scouting networks and managers connections, they trying to replicate, exactly, the forward line we had for the first half of the season. Shows how much we have taken the upper hand that they trying to copy Clarke’s formula for success. Little killie giving the former Glasgow giants the template to beat Celtic. Funny and pathetic in equal measure.

They’re a young club. They really have very little experience at this level. We are the envy of many a club. The next manager appointment is crucial in keeping this going. We’ll get it right. 

Edited by Ycfc1922

7 hours ago, Thebigguy68 said:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/4285338/greg-stewart-rangers-transfer-news-contract/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwibyc7SkMDiAhUQThUIHeKxDu0QFjAbegQICRAB&usg=AOvVaw0-7SXPI9ISm5kmPP8kxKxg&ampcf=1

8 hours ago, Thebigguy68 said:

I don't think they will be after Brophy. He would cost something they don't have... Money. The three signings so far have been free, free and development fee.

They are penny-pinching with Oldham and are a sectarian mess. There are innumerable reasons why this won’t happen. 

First hurdle - he will be a Scotland international soon enough, has two years left with us and was top Scottish striker in the league last season despite missing several months. They couldn’t even afford a sniff of his hair brush.

Edited by NorfolkG

On 5/29/2019 at 10:35 AM, Pompey Exile said:

That could be the Rangers signings;

Free, Free, Development Fee, Cripple, Useless and Dud 

If that was sung to the (one) Rangers stand next time they visit Rugby Park it would not only be immensely satisfying but would also baffle the hell out of them.

Yeah, I feel a bit grubby saying this but it'll be quite a while before they take another Scottish Catholic after the reaction that Michael O'Halloran got.

Brophy to Aberdeen concerns me more because they're obviously looking for forwards, and Curtis Main is absolutely gubbins. 

7 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Yeah, I feel a bit grubby saying this but it'll be quite a while before they take another Scottish Catholic after the reaction that Michael O'Halloran got.

Brophy to Aberdeen concerns me more because they're obviously looking for forwards, and Curtis Main is absolutely gubbins. 

Aberdeen won’t pay the £3m price tag that we on the forums slap on every single player -_-

37 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Aberdeen could afford to even start talks.

He's under contract for 3 years - he's going nowhere without a chunky fee.

Edited by Squirrelhumper