Champions League Final

7 hours ago, RAG said:

Thing is it was broadcast in Youtube in 4K and they advertise it as such, so minute anyone goes on a  computer they bump up quality to max.  Interest in game is that great with it not being on terrestrial TV, the internet will have melted in the UK.

Was dreadful trailers watching it online - they should limit it to an acceptable 1080p full HD next time.  BBC iplayer was the same at first World Cups it was available, they underestimate how many folk will use it.  I'd guess that was probably the most watched Youtube live stream in th UK ever - huge demand all at once, with it not being on  normal TV.

I flicked it all the way down up to 4k and all the way down to 144p and I was still getting the issue. The artifacts are still on screen now when I load the video. It was at BTs end, not the viewers. It was much better in the 2nd half.

1171291070_Screenshot2019-06-01at20_29_44.png.3c864c46c635f19ca9e71029f5d307d9.png