New standing section

DrewWylie

I'm not happy that this new safe standing area is the section that we have sat in for years, it's the bit where the young boys with the drummer congregate and the section right next to it,apparently to hold 150 people,I'm all for standing at football but there's surely a better area for this down towards the front of the east.more annoying was not even being informed by the club that our full section is to move to accommodate this- not happy might go back to just getting a comp every home game rather than pay £340 to sit somewhere I don't fancy , there's others in same area as us not happy either

1 hour ago, DrewWylie said:

I'm not happy that this new safe standing area is the section that we have sat in for years, it's the bit where the young boys with the drummer congregate and the section right next to it,apparently to hold 150 people,I'm all for standing at football but there's surely a better area for this down towards the front of the east.more annoying was not even being informed by the club that our full section is to move to accommodate this- not happy might go back to just getting a comp every home game rather than pay £340 to sit somewhere I don't fancy , there's others in same area as us not happy either

@DrewWyliein rage shocker xD why don’t you stand in the section where you currently sit? 

3 hours ago, DrewWylie said:

Take yer own advice and stop moaning.

would love it if it was the whole east stand being made safe standing, like the old days, only with a roof that doesnt leak, toilets, food and without the crushes that once saw me go from 3/4 up to the front without my feet touching the floor... getting auld for that