New standing section

DrewWylie

20 hours ago, DrewWylie said:

I'm not happy that this new safe standing area is the section that we have sat in for years, it's the bit where the young boys with the drummer congregate and the section right next to it,apparently to hold 150 people,I'm all for standing at football but there's surely a better area for this down towards the front of the east.more annoying was not even being informed by the club that our full section is to move to accommodate this- not happy might go back to just getting a comp every home game rather than pay £340 to sit somewhere I don't fancy , there's others in same area as us not happy either

Is 60 reds a record ?

22 minutes ago, KillieFC said:

You will have a season ticket for the standing area. You won't get it it without the relevant ticket, exactly like every other area of the stadium.

Take it there is no actual barriers around the area or extra ST card / Phone barcode check once you enter the normal turnstyle? 

Just wondering who will "control" this area , especially if it's relatively busy in that stand ...........and folk can now enter the ground via thier phone scan 

2 hours ago, Shropshire_killie said:

If I'm in the standing area and go for a pee bovril and a pie, will they stamp my hand?  

Sorry you are not to allow to leave once you enter instead they allocate out plastic cups which you have to pee in then throw at the official of your choice. 

Preferably Steven Maclean

26 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

Take it there is no actual barriers around the area or extra ST card / Phone barcode check once you enter the normal turnstyle? 

Just wondering who will "control" this area , especially if it's relatively busy in that stand ...........and folk can now enter the ground via thier phone scan 

There is no actual barrier around all the normal seats either, fans still sit in their own seats that they have tickets for, for the most part. If someone is sitting on your seat and won't move then you contact a steward as they are in 'control'. The exact same will apply to the new safe standing area, there are limits on numbers, you will still have to stand in your designated area that your numbered seat is in...the seat will be folded up into the rail area unless it is a match which is required to be all seated. Let's not make this more complicated than it has to be, if someone wants to stand then they can buy a ticket for that area. If there are too many fans who want to stand then we look at opening an additional area. We cross these bridges as we come to them.

20 hours ago, KillieFC said:

There is no actual barrier around all the normal seats either, fans still sit in their own seats that they have tickets for, for the most part. If someone is sitting on your seat and won't move then you contact a steward as they are in 'control'. The exact same will apply to the new safe standing area, there are limits on numbers, you will still have to stand in your designated area that your numbered seat is in...the seat will be folded up into the rail area unless it is a match which is required to be all seated. Let's not make this more complicated than it has to be, if someone wants to stand then they can buy a ticket for that area. If there are too many fans who want to stand then we look at opening an additional area. We cross these bridges as we come to them.

How do I get a season ticket for that area and will it be a reduced price 

2 hours ago, Killie alan said:

How do I get a season ticket for that area and will it be a reduced price 

I would imagine it would be slightly more expensive than a stardard seat due to the probable high demand for tickets in this area. Club would be selling themselves short if they didn't capitalise on this.

32 minutes ago, Calummoore86 said:

I would imagine it would be slightly more expensive than a stardard seat due to the probable high demand for tickets in this area. Club would be selling themselves short if they didn't capitalise on this.

Why should it be your standing most of the time except for European games