Greg Taylor

Rosskfc70

16 minutes ago, Beaker71 said:

He is absolutely honking, said it before and will keep saying it until the rest of Scottish football catches up.  Typical big guy who throws his weight and size around, being identified as a good footballer, when he simply isn't.

Agree totally can’t believe he walks straight into any team an absolute bombshell of a player with no pace, positional sense and any player with an ounce of knowledge knows he can’t turn so he’s easy to take on and beat. 

I agree that when McLean was with Aberdeen I thought he was over rated but he’s been one of our better players over the last two games. 

Taylor has been one of our better players tonight and certainly hasn’t done his reputation any harm what so ever, O’Donnell was very nervy and shaky for first 30 mins but improved once Fraser came on 

5 minutes ago, skygod said:

They kept it up throughout the game on Twitter too, despite the evidence of their own eyes.

Probably wee neds supporting the OF and Aberdeen with no clue about the game.

Embarrassing.

I saw one tweet asking how he got selected ahead of Ryan Jack and a list of reasons Jack should be involved. What was missing was the fact Jack isn’t a LB and has been on a bender since the season ended which wouldn’t have impressed SSC. 

1 minute ago, C4mmy31 said:

Taylor is the only man picking up a player at the 2nd goal, thought he was unlucky not to block the rebound, what the other 5 were doing, only they will know.

It makes you wonder who was making their international debut.......

D8zl2yqXkAEyONJ.thumb.jpg.dff0fffa64deff15ed72406e8110ac99.jpg.2fc04bc497ec474d9d3fb8c3c9c9b133.jpg

Watching that happen he’s actually watching two players. He’s trying to make sure De Bruyne is offside but also trying to make sure he doesn’t give Lukaku enough space. The others aren’t covering themselves in glory at all

He got pelters all night for passing the ball back but Robertson did the exact same thing on Saturday.

Taylor knows what SC wants from him and the team. Some of the others don't yet and, if they don't learn quickly, future squads will be interesting to see.

1 minute ago, skygod said:

He got pelters all night for passing the ball back but Robertson did the exact same thing on Saturday.

Taylor knows what SC wants from him and the team. Some of the others don't yet and, if they don't learn quickly, future squads will be interesting to see.

Robertson also does this at Liverpool especially when they get pressed high up the pitch, ball out to Robertson played back inside to VVD, nobody complains then either.....

20 minutes ago, skygod said:

Honestly I found it a wee bit frustrating that he kept playing it back, but only because I know he's capable of being really good going forward. Then again, the amount of absolute s**te I've read online tonight I can't blame him for wanting to be a bit more 'safe'. Would It be a terrible shout to have him at LM when Robertson's back?

Edited by Killie lad