Greg Taylor

Rosskfc70

4 minutes ago, kfc_superteam said:

I think that is where clubs should kick back and say this isn't on and he is a 3 or 4 million pound player. Taylor was outstanding against Belgium. Follow Motherwell example of David Turnbull 

correct, be really disappointed if we let him go on the cheap, Sellick have the money obviously and Taylor is young, an international and played many senior games. need to stay strong for this one.

32 minutes ago, Shortie said:

the Tims payed 3 mil for a dud. So why should we accept anything less from the mhanky mob, get tae!

That should absolutely be part of negotiations. Three million for someone who can't cut it at this level. Why would we accept less for someone we know definitely can. 

Just now, david mcbeth said:

Dont think we need to worry. If that wankpiece Tosh McKinlay was doing the scouting we can be sure he would not have seen anything worthy of signing in a Killie strip. He is a moron who f**king hates us.

Why do so many ex players hate us so much was there something in the water ?

5 minutes ago, david mcbeth said:

Dont think we need to worry. If that wankpiece Tosh McKinlay was doing the scouting we can be sure he would not have seen anything worthy of signing in a Killie strip. He is a moron who f**king hates us.

Met Tosh McKinlay at a Football Aid event and he was spot on. 

Unlike Gary McAllister. 

43 minutes ago, david mcbeth said:

Dont think McKinlay ever liked us he only came cos of Saint Tommy but he was an arrogant w****r with a grossly over-inflated opinion of himself. I am surprised the delusional s**tebag hasnt recommended himself to Lennon tbh.

His wife died of cancer in the mid-nineties so maybe give the guy the benefit of the doubt. 

1 hour ago, david mcbeth said:

Dont think McKinlay ever liked us he only came cos of Saint Tommy but he was an arrogant w****r with a grossly over-inflated opinion of himself. I am surprised the delusional s**tebag hasnt recommended himself to Lennon tbh.

Saw him month back on flight to Orlando. All skinny jeans, fake tan and new teeth. More frank Macavennie than the man himself. 80s throwback. Put me right if my chicken curry.

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

He really isn't.

Some folk don't half have Killie blinkered specs on at times.

GT is a fantastic player, probably our most valuable but to say he's much superior to Tierney is bonkers.

Tierney’s terrific. I do think GT has that level in him but, as you say, with the specs off, he’s got a bit to go.

All about opinions :)..I still reckon Tierney is a good SPL standard player who has been hyped by the usual media outlets. Its not long ago that the narrative was that he was a good bit better than Andy Robertson...will see just how well he gets on in the Premiership. I will tone down 'far' superior than Tierney in GTs case, but still think overall if offered the two, I would take GT. The £25 million paid for Tierney is a reflection of the over inflated English market..the idea that he is valued at 25 times GT...

Edited by Jedi2

2 minutes ago, Jedi2 said:

All about opinions :)..I still reckon Tierney is a good SPL standard player who has been hyped by the usual media outlets. Its not long ago that the narrative was that he was a good bit better than Andy Robertson...will see just how well he gets on in the Premiership. I will tone down 'far' superior than Tierney in GTs case, but still think overall if offered the two, I would take GT.

I think even the vast majority of ardent Killie fans will disagree with you on that one.

Same with Steve Clarke when it comes to the Scotland squad.

1 hour ago, Jedi2 said:

All about opinions :)..I still reckon Tierney is a good SPL standard player who has been hyped by the usual media outlets. Its not long ago that the narrative was that he was a good bit better than Andy Robertson...will see just how well he gets on in the Premiership. I will tone down 'far' superior than Tierney in GTs case, but still think overall if offered the two, I would take GT. The £25 million paid for Tierney is a reflection of the over inflated English market..the idea that he is valued at 25 times GT...

I'm sure that Arsenal didn't read the Daily Record one day then say "there is some hype about that Celtic fullback, lets splash £25M".

He need to go there to see how good he is.  Same as Robertson had to go to Liverpool to see how good he was.

Sad but Taylor will also need to leave Killie to see how good he can be.  But it wont be from us direct to Arsenal or Liverpool

14 minutes ago, Bryan said:

I'm sure that Arsenal didn't read the Daily Record one day then say "there is some hype about that Celtic fullback, lets splash £25M".

He need to go there to see how good he is.  Same as Robertson had to go to Liverpool to see how good he was.

Sad but Taylor will also need to leave Killie to see how good he can be.  But it wont be from us direct to Arsenal or Liverpool

It does not explain why English Premiership clubs are willing to risk multi-million fees on players from Portugal, Denmark etc. Or the 10 fold premium on players from Rangers compared with the rest of Scotland. When you compare the fee reported for the young lad that has just left Partick, then the minimum for Greg Taylor must be £4m.

38 minutes ago, Bryan said:

Robertson didn't go direct to liverpool