Steve Clarke Era

killieblue

brilliant stuff. Smiling and welling up at the same time is a strange feeling.

We couldn't have envisaged the turnaround SSC managed and I hope BB is convinced we can take the next steps and by securing a suitable replacement and put further pressure on a top 2 finish. In the short term it may mean taking a small step back as we accustom to a new manager and squad changes in order to take two forward in the medium term. 

Keep the faith.

The first part you realise just how s**te we were when he came in. Dropping points all over the place to really poor Accies, Dundee, County sides. 

The turnaround has been remarkable. As many have said some of the very best days supporting Killie. 

That brief spell at the top was fantastic. Celtic have eight in a row, Rangers have in some form won titles in the past but IMO we will have enjoyed our flirtation with top spot the most.

22 minutes ago, piffer said:

The first part you realise just how s**te we were when he came in. Dropping points all over the place to really poor Accies, Dundee, County sides. 

The turnaround has been remarkable. As many have said some of the very best days supporting Killie. 

That brief spell at the top was fantastic. Celtic have eight in a row, Rangers have in some form won titles in the past but IMO we will have enjoyed our flirtation with top spot the most.

That game vs Liv had RP bouncing with about 4500 there!

Was buzzing after that, sat up and had a few beers when I got home so I'd sleep!