Billy Bowie to update fans on Saturday

CBFC

18 minutes ago, piffer said:

Plenty going on. 

Work going well on stadium upgrades. August expected completion for most of it.

Nine and five aside parks to go in behind Moffat stand. East stand turnstiles will move eventually. Garage at Chadwick end being upgraded and turned into a gym for the players. 

Training ground still in the offing. Finance and appropriate land an issue. Want it to be in the Killie area.

Club are looking into charter for Belgrade if we need it.

Sounded like AA made a real impression on Bowie at the interview stage. No names mentioned but he seemed delighted with the quality of candidate. As has been mentioned elsewhere SSC was not involved. 

The three ex players were a great laugh. Good to see guys like this still have an attachment to the club.

Keep up the good work those involved with the KFCSA. No doubt it’s a thankless task at times but it’s great to see what they do and how they help not only fellow fans but the wider community. 

Was good day. Only one weirdo that had to put a negative slant on things 

7 minutes ago, piffer said:

The guy about the assistant manager not being on the hall of fame wall?

Yeah he directed his comments to BB after saying how great he was, said it was a conspiracy and then wouldn’t let it go. It was a valid enough point, but raise it and then move on. 

Was also confirmed again that Park Suite and Bar now under ownership and run by the Club, new Hospitality Manager appointed which should see some improvements.....new bar will be all on one level ....not sure if I caught it right that it would be renamed?

Whilst BB is not the most flamboyant kind of Director and often uses as little words as possible in his answers, he always seems kind of no nonsense down to earth businessman who wants the best whether that be in getting new Manager or on improving the stadium etc...think he was touched by the overwhelming support given to him at the meeting too

2 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

Was also confirmed again that Park Suite and Bar now under ownership and run by the Club, new Hospitality Manager appointed which should see some improvements.....new bar will be all on one level ....not sure if I caught it right that it would be renamed?

Whilst BB is not the most flamboyant kind of Director and often uses as little words as possible in his answers, he always seems kind of no nonsense down to earth businessman who wants the best whether that be in getting new Manager or on improving the stadium etc...think he was touched by the overwhelming support given to him at the meeting too

Not sure if I caught it right but thought it was to be renamed the Killie Club. 

2 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

Always thought he doesn’t feel comfortable talking in the media or in front of big crowds. It’s not for everyone.  Spoke to him with my dad after the last AGM, great guy, took time to talk for a good while and is passionate to get the club back on tracks!  

Whilst the new gym and improvements to old sports bar and park suite are on schedule to be completed by start of August it sounded like developments in regard to the new smaller pitches behind the Moffat will be going on during the season ahead 

No friendly games yet confirmed due to the new pitch which should be ready to train on soon......players off to Spain week on Monday...

And BB confirmed there has been no bids received for any of our current players.....

Edited by Scouser2

9 minutes ago, SCOOT KFC said:

Always thought he doesn’t feel comfortable talking in the media or in front of big crowds. It’s not for everyone.  Spoke to him with my dad after the last AGM, great guy, took time to talk for a good while and is passionate to get the club back on tracks!  

Totally agree. He’s a reluctant hero. Bursting with pride I spoke to him after the Rangers game. Told him what a wonderful job he was doing and thanked him. He seemed incredibly humble and almost embarrassed. I’ve heard from others that even at his work he’s the same and only really gets involved when he has to. What a difference from the last leader.

2 minutes ago, Charlie's Dad said:

Totally agree. He’s a reluctant hero. Bursting with pride I spoke to him after the Rangers game. Told him what a wonderful job he was doing and thanked him. He seemed incredibly humble and almost embarrassed. I’ve heard from others that even at his work he’s the same and only really gets involved when he has to. What a difference from the last leader.

That was the problem the (last leader) wasn't a leader. he was a self serving parasite. 

28 minutes ago, Scouser2 said:

Whilst the new gym and improvements to old sports bar and park suite are on schedule to be completed by start of August it sounded like developments in regard to the new smaller pitches behind the Moffat will be going on during the season ahead 

No friendly games yet confirmed due to the new pitch which should be ready to train on soon......players off to Spain week on Monday...

And BB confirmed there has been no bids received for any of our current players.....

The sports bar is really tired. It’s a great idea, decent layout for what it is but cash only, tired decor and rank toilets mean I only go in occasionally.

Edited by NorfolkG