Capacity of stadium at Rhyll

Bigmazey

My prediction was correct then thought I wouldnt get a ticket despite being a shareholder, season ticket holder, only missing 4 league games home and away but just not a member of a supporters club. 

Oh well...saves me coming back from holiday to watch the game then which I was planning to do.

At least I know my place in the pecking order going forward. Very frustrating when you are at Dundee midweek with only 96 fans, ICT away with 125 fans, Parkhead with around 250 on more than one occasion.

Difficult decision for the club though I suppose someone had to miss out. 

Edited by Steppskillie

2 minutes ago, SCOOT KFC said:

What if you travel to every game by car or train? 

Agree. Because I need to drive to away games due to work before or after the match then I have no chance of a ticket. I’m sure there will be a lot of people in the same position who didn’t miss any or many away games last year but because they don’t get to games by a supporters bus then tough luck basically. Poor decision by the club.

I go to probably 3/4 of games in a season between home and away. Never near a supporters bus. I've got no problem at all with the guys who do Ross County and Pittodrie on a Wednesday night on a supporters bus getting first dibs. But will be interested to see how many are left over after that.

I've had.no expectation of a ticket since we found out capacity. However some kind of ballot would have been better. 

Well I’m unlikely to get a ticket. Don't have a problem with the criteria in principle but I do wonder though how reliable the supporters clubs lists will be. Might be open to some strong arm tactics. Don't be surprised if some clubs claim to have 3000 members. Some supporters club secretaries should switch off their phones about now. 

Was impossible to please everyone but that’s a slap in the face to people like myself who have always made their own way to games. 

We all know it’s not a superfan v competition but 22 years on the bounce having a ST and I pretty much won’t get the opportunity?

Anyway, hopefully the home leg gets well packed out and there is a healthy win over both legs!

I drive to most away games. I never go on a bus. A season ticket holder and a shareholder and I now even won’t get a fair chance of a ticket for Rhyl. My son just texted me from Aberdeen where he is working and said he is seriously thinking about cancelling his season ticket. Complete and utter f**k up.

I'm starting up a supporters club. We make our own way there and I'll blag the tickets and distribute appropriately. Honest I really will.

Let the bidding wars commence!!!

Imagine not trying to please the season ticket holders who go with their kids. So much for family club!

It's not as if all the tickets will go to the buses. Just first dibs. Most clubs will run 1 bus. Some might even do mini buses.

I'd suggest convenors will take care of their regulars (1 ticket each) and the rest will be distributed by the club in the usual manner.

1 minute ago, CB said:

It's not as if all the tickets will go to the buses. Just first dibs. Most clubs will run 1 bus. Some might even do mini buses.

I'd suggest convenors will take care of their regulars (1 ticket each) and the rest will be distributed by the club in the usual manner.

Aye right!

2 minutes ago, CB said:

You think