Capacity of stadium at Rhyll

Bigmazey

6 minutes ago, CB said:

It's not as if all the tickets will go to the buses. Just first dibs. Most clubs will run 1 bus. Some might even do mini buses.

I'd suggest convenors will take care of their regulars (1 ticket each) and the rest will be distributed by the club in the usual manner.

P@SH

Edited by theauldyin

1 minute ago, c.r said:

I reckon maybe 100 odd members all in, 20 /30 with pyramid, 20/30 with burns, 10/ 15 with Howard, 40 with killie club?? Irvine Valley 10? Just guessing those numbers but don't think can be too far away

Ardrossan and district probably adds another 30/40 

Can understand the difficult decisions club must have had to make but for me it doesn't seem right to exclude a large group of loyal fans 

As a ST holder for decades and I go to around 70% of away games each season......was in supporters club 30 odd years ago but then we started to go to games as a family via cars etc ....and have carried that on since ....

O well 

1 minute ago, c.r said:

I reckon maybe 100 odd members all in, 20 /30 with pyramid, 20/30 with burns, 10/ 15 with Howard, 40 with killie club?? Irvine Valley 10? Just guessing those numbers but don't think can be too far away

My son has been a regular on Sports Bar bus for last couple of years .... never been asked about becoming a member.

It's a feckin shambles...

Absolutely terrible decision.

f**king mind boggles. 

I live in north lanarkshire and go to every game, got a season ticket but cause I don't go on a registered supporters bus to away games I don't get the chance to get a ticket.

I could've accepted missing out on a ticket due to limited availability but this is a shambles.

Just now, Killieboykfc said:

Absolutely terrible decision.

f**king mind boggles. 

I live in north lanarkshire and go to every game, got a season ticket but cause I don't go on a registered supporters bus to away games I don't get the chance to get a ticket.

I could've accepted missing out on a ticket due to limited availability but this is a shambles.

Sums it up perfectly. 

Is this a sick joke ?

Utterly baffling, travelled for 30 years home and abroad and never needed a bus more than a handful of times.

Do these clubs have memberships I doubt it ?

I have run buses in the past from Kilwinning do I ask for an allocation then ?

We had a bus at last game of the season I think we are as organised as other buses.

lol whit a joke.

I have lost out this as I travel by car from Motherwell with my son and dad. Three season ticket holders who attend majority of away games. 

That being said, I do think that supporters clubs getting first dibs is the correct course of action in the initial batch, even though it works against me. Generally most on a bus will be season ticket holders anyway. 

Going forward we need a points system as a matter of urgency to stop this in the future. 

Likely there will still be 600 odd tickets left for ST holders to fight over. Whatever they done would have isolated some groups, it was a lose lose situation. 

2 minutes ago, MrTumnus said:

I would have been disappointed but would gladly have accepted not getting a ticket if I had been given a fair chance. Now I've been given no chance.

Crazy decision!!

This!  Myself and I’m sure many others would have accepted it it was put to a ballot and not chosen but at least it would be fair 

Where has this source came from? Nothing announced by the club yet, if true then it’s a blunder by the club, people make there own way to away matches and  some only travel on the buses now and again but might actually get a ticket, what’s stopping the guy who runs the buses saying to his pals I’m guaranteed this amount of tickets I’ll get you one even though he might not even always travel on this bus or not at all,  Im a season ticket holder but looks like I will not even be given the opportunity to try and get a ticket. 

1 minute ago, weeb30 said:

Where has this source came from? Nothing announced by the club yet, if true then it’s a blunder by the club, people make there own way to away matches and  some only travel on the buses now and again but might actually get a ticket, what’s stopping the guy who runs the buses saying to his pals I’m guaranteed this amount of tickets I’ll get you one even though he might not even always travel on this bus or not at all,  Im a season ticket holder but looks like I will not even be given the opportunity to try and get a ticket. 

Yes it has.