Capacity of stadium at Rhyll

Bigmazey

2 minutes ago, Killiekranky said:

Putting a lot of pressure on the people who run the buses. Very much looks like the board passed this difficult decision onto the supporters clubs and leave them with the difficult job of saying who does and doesn’t get a ticket. Could end up leaving lasting bad feeling in some clubs.

Spot on. Dreadful call. 

2 minutes ago, weeb30 said:

Where has this source came from? Nothing announced by the club yet, if true then it’s a blunder by the club, people make there own way to away matches and  some only travel on the buses now and again but might actually get a ticket, what’s stopping the guy who runs the buses saying to his pals I’m guaranteed this amount of tickets I’ll get you one even though he might not even always travel on this bus or not at all,  Im a season ticket holder but looks like I will not even be given the opportunity to try and get a ticket. 

its on the club website mate;

http://www.kilmarnockfc.co.uk/Article?id=8878&ShowCat=

Since last week’s Europa League draw, we have been in talks with our counterparts at Connah’s Quay Nomads over the ticket allocation for the first leg on Thursday, July 11.

The kick off time for this match will be 7pm.

As supporters will be aware, this match has been moved to Rhyl’s Belle Vue Stadium with the capacity set at 1,464 for this match due to UEFA regulations ruling that standing is not an option.

Our club officials have been able to negotiate an allocation of 802 tickets for this game, which will be our first in European competition since 2001. Our fans will be located in the NWPS Construction Stand and the George Jones Stand.

The tickets will be priced as follows; £20 Adults, £15 Concessions, students and anyone aged 16-21 and £5 for anyone under the age of 16.

While we are aware that demand will certainly exceed that number, this situation is one which is sadly outwith our control due to the limited capacity of the stadium.

For this particular match, first priority will be given to Supporters Clubs who regularly run transport to away matches. We will liaise with these groups over the distribution of tickets and availability of any remaining tickets will be announced through our club channels.

We fully sympathise with supporters who will be left disappointed if they’re unable to secure a ticket but we’re encouraging everyone to get right behind the team for the return leg on July 18 for Angelo Alessio’s home debut on what should be an extra special European night at Rugby Park.

Further details and information about both matches will be published across our club channels in due course.

4 minutes ago, Killiekranky said:

Putting a lot of pressure on the people who run the buses. Very much looks like the board passed this difficult decision onto the supporters clubs and leave them with the difficult job of saying who does and doesn’t get a ticket. Could end up leaving lasting bad feeling in some clubs.

It’s now become a case of “who you know”

Look we were never all getting a ticket but to have a system now where it’s who you know that counts is mind blowing.

Massive own goal, I think even those who run buses must admit that too.

I would doubt more than two supporters clubs have memberships. 

If supporter's clubs give the tickets to their regulars you can't argue with that. Number of buses attending most away games is around seven at maximum, so 7X55 =385, which should leave around 400 left, but there won't be. Should have split allocation 50/50 between clubs and ST holders. Not the greatest PR from the club when they are trying to sell season tickets. 

4 minutes ago, Rosskfc70 said:

No win situation for club but think this is the most unfairest of all possible outcomes, always thought season ticket holders were the lifeline of any club.

You would think so but clearly not to our board. They have made a right arse of it. For all the praise they have been getting they have completely f**ked it with this decision & probably undone some of that good work previously. 

Wouldn’t be surprised to see them go into hiding on social media etc the now

2 minutes ago, BoydsFace said:

This decision means I will be in Wales but not at the game but I honestly can't find too much fault with the club, they would've been criticised whatever decision they made.

Correct. Everyone is unhappy it dosent suit them. Its an impossible situation. I really hope people can get over their disappointment and act like rational adults and not like wee weas that have been telt their no gettin a sweetie even though they've been good. 

It's not supporters buses, it's supporters clubs.  Join a club. get a ticket. drive down if you don't want to get on the bus. (this is a joke)

Seriously though, people were always going to be disappointed not matter what the club did. Agree season ticket holders should have had priority, but then other people would feel they deserved priority. it really sucks, but it is what it is. 

I live in London and I'd say it's now incredibly unlikely I'll be able to get a ticket. 

Killie London Supporters Club anyone? Launching it tomorrow. 

Odd decision. I don't live in Killie and some of the away games are actually much easier to get to than home ones by car/train. Frustrating that puts someone in my position at the back of the queue. 

Not sure what the best solution would be to be fair. 

Edited by mitch14

3 minutes ago, cammy_boy said:

Correct. Everyone is unhappy it dosent suit them. Its an impossible situation. I really hope people can get over their disappointment and act like rational adults and not like wee weas that have been telt their no gettin a sweetie even though they've been good. 

Not so. I’d have accepted losing out in a ballot of all ST holders but this way it’s the clique being rewarded.

This is open to all kinds of misuse. I was never going to get a ticket, accepted that and felt it was fair enough as I’m not a ST. But to hand over allocation to supporters’ clubs is f**king ridiculous.

I go to a lot of away games, for what it’s worth, but never on a supporters’ bus after a really s**tty experience when I first started travelling.

Edited by NorfolkG