Capacity of stadium at Rhyll

Bigmazey

1 minute ago, Gallus said:

I think this is the first mistake the club has made since the parasite left. The guys with season tickets should have been balloted, nobody could really argue with that.

HOWEVER... bring on the f**king fan zone!! will be more fun anyway watching it on a big screen (in Rhyl) with a pint!!

Don't let one set back derail all the positivity that's been around!!

KTID

Would live screening of the game simultaneously even be allowed by UEFA? Inside or outside??

3 minutes ago, Chris1810 said:

Not short if you know what your doing and don’t have a tinpot mentality. Anyone who enters ballot, enters addresses and bank details etc. As soon as draw done they take money out your account. If dont want ticket then return to club by say mid next week. Then do redraw that fri morning. If anymore returns do first come first serve to ST holders on the tues or wed. 

Clearly too much for our board to understand or put into action and will probably undo a great deal of work that has previously been done by alienating a core element of our support, some say the lifeline of the club - season tickets holders.

This hasn't happened before really so hopefully they can learn for the next time..... in what 150 years? 

19 minutes ago, Shropshire_killie said:

Sorry if already posted:

Kilmarnock match information

Following yesterday's safety meeting at Rhyl's Belle Vue Stadium, we are pleased to confirm further information regarding our UEFA Europa League First Qualifying Round fixture against Kilmarnock.

When
The match will take place on Thursday 11th July with a 7:00 pm kick off time.

Where Connah's Quay Nomads vs Kilmarnock will take place at Rhyl's Belle Vue Stadium. This stadium was our first choice stadium that we declared to UEFA upon entering the First Qualifying Round and despite the obvious interest in tickets for the game from both clubs, we were unable to relocate the game to a larger venue. The FAW spoke extensively to Wrexham FC in an attempt to use The Racecourse however these attempts proved unsuccessful. Suggestions were made from within the club to potentially play the game at other locations, however due to the stadia not being UEFA graded, they would have been rejected immediately by UEFA.

Belle Vue Stadium has a seated capacity of 1464 and this will be the maximum capacity for the game due to UEFA regulations stating that standing is not an option.

Tickets
Connah's Quay Nomads will have all 662 seats in the Don Spendlove stand while Kilmarnock will be allocated the 802 seats of the NWPS Construction Stand and the George Jones Stand.
The tickets will be priced as follows;
• £20 Adults
• £15 Concessions, students and anyone aged 16-21
• £5 for anyone under the age of 16

Kilmarnock will be responsible for the sale and distribution of their tickets while furhter information on the purchase of home tickets will be available online tomorrow.

More like irresponsible 

1 hour ago, iainmaccoll said:

Bye bye season ticket

Clown. 

Was gutted not to make it to this game when the fixtures were first announced due to being abroad, but the more of a bun fight and a scramble this ticket situation becomes, I cant say I'm too bothered to be missing it. 

I'm not as up in arms about the decision to go via supporters buses as some, but then it doesn't affect me. I just hope the club now listen to the overwhelming feedback that they've got this wrong. Plenty guys who travel by car home and away who they've managed to upset. 

Subject to qualifying, the Serbia trip is where it's at. A better away trip on all fronts - further, more of an adventure, more attractive destination, bigger support, bigger allocation, bigger team, better weather, etc. 

2 minutes ago, Decripit said:

What do the guys who will benefit from this ludicrous idea think of this ?

I hope we show a united front and let the club know they have made a total mess of this.

Let’s be honest, they won’t give a f**k, they have a ticket, and their pals have a ticket, that’s all that matters, we should’ve known showing continued support via buying season tickets year on year wasn’t enough for even a chance of tickets, if you take a bus to an away game a couple times a year that’s the main thing. 

19 minutes ago, cammy_boy said:

This hasn't happened before really so hopefully they can learn for the next time..... in what 150 years? 

So stick with precedence for previous big cup games then until you communicate out there how you plan to change going forward at the end of each season.

Not just change it to something so subjective without any prior information given out. I would’ve lost out either way cos i’m away at the minute but i can imagine why so many people are miffed.

As i said, it alienates a section of the support which is often deemed the lifeblood of a club. What is the perk of being a season ticket holder now? Right now its looking like very little for you in turn giving your money up front.

What appears to be a very ill informed decision could have subsequent problems for the club in further seasons. People may well now think what the f**k is the point in giving my cash up front. And can you blame them? I certainly can’t 

3 minutes ago, Decripit said:

What do the guys who will benefit from this ludicrous idea think of this ?

I hope we show a united front and let the club know they have made a total mess of this.

General supporters are relying on honesty and integrity of those who run buses. Take tickets for the hardcore regulars and let the club distribute the rest to other fans.

52 minutes ago, jmthmsn said:

Please be assured that Cathy has been fighting this method of distribution 'tooth and nail'. Unfortunately, she is on holiday and not at the coalface. If the Trust get an allocation, we will have an open and transparent live draw for 'TiK' subscribers. The Trust Board, who also subscribe, will  be part of this draw and will not get favourable consideration.

I'm disgusted at the way in which this has been dealt with and feel for the majority of Killie fans who are being marginalised here..

I'm disappointed that I'm unlikely to get a ticket.  I'm a shareholder and long term ST holder but don't use supporters busses.

I have sympathy for the Board as they were never going to please the majority of fans anyway.  

I'm also disappointed that you are disclosing details of discussions among board members.  The Board should discuss matters in private and have full and frank debate but once a decision is reached they need to all back it in public.  

This is a unique situation for the club.  800 fans will get to the game and thousands won't.  That was always going to be the case.  We have yet to hear how any remaining tickets will be distributed. 

Some of the posts here are bang out of order.