Capacity of stadium at Rhyll

Bigmazey

No problems with core and regular supporters buses members getting tickets. These guys will be season ticket holders in the main. Unfortunately, bus numbers will now include many add ons. Mentioned before, there will be an element of pals who like a good session and are a good laugh. They may attend the odd game or two. That’s what’s bugging me. 

9 minutes ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

Theres a lot of experts on ticket distribution on here tonight. 

I can almost guarantee that all people getting tickets through supporters clubs will have season tickets as well. Theres matches where our bus has been the only one there, running buses to ridiculous midweek games in december, as well as luton, swansea, Belgrade and various others. I don't think the fans that have continually followed the team for years should miss out on tickets because someone who has bought a season ticket on the back of a good season but stood in a queue longer. 

I agree it is harsh on fans who have done the same but driven but how do the club monitor that without a reward system of some sort, which we probably never thought we would need.

By giving tickets to the supporters clubs they know they are definitely going to supporters who follow the team all over. The club have effectively passed the situation onto the supporters clubs, and the demand within the supporters clubs is greater than the number of tickets they have been issued i believe. 

From at atmosphere point of view it will be better with it full of supporters clubs than 800(?) Individuals dotted about who don't know each other.

Its obvious that theres a lot of people pissed off, however i dont see a better way that the club could have done it. 

I'm alright Jack!!  I was probably driving all over Scotland watching Killie before you went to your first Kilmarnock game

Edited by Pelesboots

31 minutes ago, Killiepie said:

The main contributors on this forum seem very quite tonight. 

Hi. Guessing that's aimed at me. i don't know much more than was on statement. Gonna phone club tomorrow. 

Been busy tonight with work and only knew this was here as @Brianstorm text me.

I'm certainly not hiding.  i had no idea about the arrangements until dinner time when my phone went tonto!

8 minutes ago, capitalkillie said:

Easy then. Just hand them back to the club and say they'd prefer a fairer distribution 

Has it been confirmed how many tickets are going to the buses? There can't be that many supporters groups, can't see each supporters club getting much more than the amount of their regular members.

We need to calm the f**k down here, this has been a very embarrassing read.

The guys who go on the buses every week, all likelihood is they're largely ST holders, not a bunch of randoms off the street. So get off their case.

I might be wrong here but I'd expect if the club approach the guys who are running a 30 seater and ask "How many tickets are you looking for?" If the answer is "100" the chances are they'll at the very least have to justify that.

The problem is the stadium. The problem is the lack of seats. Talking of cancelling season tickets over not getting a ticket to a game ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE wants to go to is pathetic talk when we are all supposed to be in this together.

The club have tried to find a way to get tickets to guys who watch us home and away and it's not been received well, largely because we all want the solution that helps us out personally - the solution that doesn't exist.

...and no, I don't regularly travel by bus and no, I don't have my name on a ticket...

3 minutes ago, Pelesboots said:

I'm alright Jack!!  I was probably driving all over Scotland watching Killie before you went to your first Kilmarnock game

So we distribute tickets by how old we are now?

I actually feel sorry for the supporters club guys cos they're getting the brunt of a decision they didn't make

5 minutes ago, Pelesboots said:

I'm alright Jack!!  I was probably driving all over Scotland before you went to your first Kilmarnock game

Its not me thats distributing tickets. What do you want me to say about it? I can't sort this situation out. I'm just giving an opinion on the opposite side of the argument and met with seethe from grown men over fitba tickets. The tickets haven't even been announced or allocated, i may not even get one, but i hope i will.

Congratulations, you deserve a ticket. Unfortunately i can't sort that out for you.

Edited by Gaz of the 20/20

19 minutes ago, Piersquared said:

Seems ludicrous to blame those that run busses for the decision made by the club. I’d imagine they’ve been put in a s**te position of seeming to hold all the tickets when they’ll end up with 20 per bus and 70 folk wanting tickets.

Exactly this .

I'll have to either ballot tickets or go on attendance and tell folk that go on bus we've not enough. 

I'm certainly not gonna feel guilty for something that's 1) not my decision or 2) Out my hands. 

Seems the folk that run buses are guilty of well, running buses.

Not gonna even reply to the pathetic mud slinging. 

6 minutes ago, All the Wine said:

I actually feel sorry for the supporters club guys cos they're getting the brunt of a decision they didn't make

They could of course refuse any allocation they are given forcing the club to rethink a fairer system to distribute tickets......

Thou, I'd assume some sort of communication has taken place between supporters clubs & the club itself, so they must be happy enough to get involved with this shambles before the club went public with the decision.

Edited by C4mmy31

3 minutes ago, All the Wine said:

Don't be so stupid that's not what I am saying.   What I am trying to say is that there are many people who have followed Killie for years who are as equally deserving of a ticket as people who travel on a supporters bus yet are being excluded and this is just simply wrong

Just now, stewarty66 said:

Your comment about a better atmosphere with the supporters club being there is utter s**te, at best you're clutching at straws, trying to justify the clubs decision because it suits your own ends. It stinks of me and my mates are sorted so tough s**t everyone else. 

Thats my opinion and nothing else.

Of course i understand why people are annoyed but there is always going to be when theres over 2000 people wanting 800 tickets. I dont know what the answer is, the club was going to get stick either way. As mentioned i dont even know if i will get a ticket as i don't know how many each supporters bus has got and thankfully i have nothing to do with allocating them

2 minutes ago, Pelesboots said:

Don't be so stupid that's not what I am saying.   What I am trying to say is that there are many people who have followed Killie for years who are as equally deserving of a ticket as people who travel on a supporters bus yet are being excluded and this is just simply wrong

No you weren’t you were making out that he was a daft wee boy who shouldn’t get a ticket before you

Edited by Oldkillie

Just now, Pelesboots said:

Of course there is but there's a limited amount of tickets there was always going to be disappointed fans.

If it had went to a ballot and people had lost out then there'd have been complaints about that system too. There was no fair way of doing it apart from general sale to ST holders on a 1st come 1st served basis and even that would have had issues

Just now, cammy_boy said:

Crusifying guys that have had no hand in the decision let alone any knowledge of it is embarrassing. Absolutely. 

Ok, I get that.

My issue is with the club making an obviously poor decision which affects people’s confidence and perception. We are a business the same as any other and need to treat customers as fairly as possible.

Bagging people for getting a ticket isn’t on.