Capacity of stadium at Rhyll

Bigmazey

6 minutes ago, Killiekranky said:

Hate to be the grammar police, but I think you mean "How many ?'.

Hate to be a prick but he means “how much?” Not “how many?” As he clearly states

by asking “how much?” He is asking how much a ticket may cost, i suspect in British pounds but it may be Mexican pesos. Hopefully he can clarify whichever currency they are willing tpo purchase with.

5 minutes ago, piffer said:

If the club could find out who these people are I’d be delighted to see them get tickets before anyone else. 

I think there were pictures of the support at both games and it shouldn't be too hard to pick out most faces from them

2 minutes ago, killieboy said:

Forum has come a long way since the dark days of relegation play offs, MJ and the hotheads and bam pots. 

Proper first world problem stuff being discussed here and systemic of not having a system that manages our away tickets as we've never really needed it. There was no perfect solution but I think the club have done the best they can in an a bad situation 

No they have not. Clearly you are beneficiary. If you opened your eyes and seen what any half decent club does you would realise its not the way forward.

Feel free to go back to the old forum to play.

ps. I don’t think i would benefit in the preceding scheme but felt the need to comment at such an inept view.

12 minutes ago, piffer said:

If the club could find out who these people are I’d be delighted to see them get tickets before anyone else. 

I was at Dingwall. I doubt there’s anyway of telling who was there tho as more than a fair few had comps due to players’ families not travelling.

I don’t think that one off game, however arduous, should be justification for a ticket though.

17 minutes ago, killieboy said:

Forum has come a long way since the dark days of relegation play offs, MJ and the hotheads and bam pots. 

Proper first world problem stuff being discussed here and systemic of not having a system that manages our away tickets as we've never really needed it. There was no perfect solution but I think the club have done the best they can in an a bad situation 

This. 

20 minutes ago, EthanTee99 said:

How can you judge who deserves a ticket? 

Everyone deserves an equal chance at getting a ticket. The reason people are annoyed is that the club have prioritised anyone who travels by bus and apparently trust members over everyone else. If it had gone to a ballot or first come first served some people would have been upset to miss out but at least it would have been a fair process.

Edited by Frontera

22 minutes ago, piffer said:

I was at both but can't make it to Wales, paid for Celtic ticket with credit card which could be used as proof of purchase but I'm sure Dingwall was cash on the gate which if I'm right would be impossible to prove. I'm at ST holder and Trust member subscriber but really don't know what the right decision would be on this. Everyone seems upset which obviously isn't good for us going into the new season.

3 hours ago, capitalkillie said:

So are all these supporters clubs running buses to Wales or are they just going to hoover up tickets and head down on their already booked trains? Shameful 

Yeah ..Trains planes and automobiles anyone know how many buses are going and from where..Ticketc or no ticket i will be there

49 minutes ago, Chris1810 said:

Hate to be a prick but he means “how much?” Not “how many?” As he clearly states

by asking “how much?” He is asking how much a ticket may cost, i suspect in British pounds but it may be Mexican pesos. Hopefully he can clarify whichever currency they are willing tpo purchase with.

I was asking how much he wanted to bet me that I would get a ticket, as he implies there is a clique. Yes I am a Trust Director but have as much chance of getting a ticket as any other fan not on a supporters bus.

Edited by Mcilroy56
Further comment

It's a crappy situation in that many proper Killie fans will miss out on a game we've waited 18 years to come around. The club have did everything they could to get enough tickets but at the end of the day, we are visiting a part-time team in a rural area with a small stadium. To compound matters, it's a massive day for their fans too who have rightly been put first by their club.

The travel club route is a tad unusual but those with season tickets would have had less than a 1 in 4 chance of getting a ticket regardless. The club went down that route to try and make sure our regular away crowd were at the game, I can see the logic in it...and why a few are aggrieved but there was a no-win situation here regardless. Get to Rhyl if you can and enjoy the atmosphere, there will be plenty of room for everyone in Belgrade if we make it through. 

33 minutes ago, Gaffer said:

I was at both but can't make it to Wales, paid for Celtic ticket with credit card which could be used as proof of purchase but I'm sure Dingwall was cash on the gate which if I'm right would be impossible to prove. I'm at ST holder and Trust member subscriber but really don't know what the right decision would be on this. Everyone seems upset which obviously isn't good for us going into the new season.

I was at game in Dingwall, had to get tickets at a portacabin