Capacity of stadium at Rhyll

Bigmazey

3 minutes ago, DrewWylie said:

The trust is a load of s**te and does not represent the opinions of all Killie fans, also I’m sure there was more deserving people than the ex mp to get a seat on the board 

Nobody represents the opinion of all Killie fans. That's just ludicrous. Regardless of who is on the board I can only see positive action from those that are on it over the past couple of seasons. 

39 minutes ago, DrewWylie said:

The trust is a load of s**te and does not represent the opinions of all Killie fans, also I’m sure there was more deserving people than the ex mp to get a seat on the board 

The Trust is a load of s**te? It's put £100,000's into Killie over the past few years. Wish we had more s**te like that.

The Trust got a seat on the board as the stumped up £100k and choose to elect CJ to be their rep.  The Trust has continued to put money in since then, I know I put in £200+ a year into it and plenty others do too. IF the club are comfortable with the Trust having a place on the board then surely you are doing Bowie etc a disservice by repeatedly slagging the Trust? I thought we were all aiming to galvanise the club/support as one?

If any of these "more deserving" people had stumped up cash/or were nominated by the folk paying the money then fair enough but they never.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

27 minutes ago, CBFC said:

This might seem like a daft question, but if anybody knows the answer it would be good.

How is the club going to advise the fans of the ticket allocation for the Nomads game? Twitter, facebook, website or what? Thanks.

All of the above id imagine. Plus emails to relevant groups. 

Its agonizing now..hopefully in the next day or two we will get the announcement of tickets will go on sale to ____? (insert here) on x date. As said, feel for whoever has to make the final decision on this.

Edited by Jedi2

3 minutes ago, Jedi2 said:

Its agonizing now..hopefully in the next day or two we will get the announcement of tickets will go on sale to ____? (insert here) on x date. As said, feel for whoever has to make the final decision on this.

Just assume you're not getting one. Anything else is a bonus. Saves you fretting. 

3 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

The Welsh mob are offering tables of 10 at hospitality for £300pp!!

Just got a phone call there asking if I'd be interested.

Not a f**king chance.

Chancers.

At least you know you will get a ticket...........