Capacity of stadium at Rhyll

Bigmazey

10 minutes ago, Jedi2 said:

:D...surely the home allocation cant be more than 700 though. Is Connahs Quay Twitter about to break the Internet? 9_9

I'd hope it's not a 50/50 split and they give us at least a 65/35 in our favour of course. Or I WILL break their internet!!:2:

Anticipation killing me now. Hope the next post doesnt.

Just now, GavKillie said:

I'd hope it's not a 50/50 split and they give us at least a 65/35 in our favour of course. Or I WILL break their internet!!:2:

Anticipation killing me now. Hope the next post doesnt.

Gav it's your GP here, can you come into the surgery first thing we have news that's better done face to face 

https://www.the-nomads.co.uk/news/new-article.php?id=937

Connah's Quay Nomads will have all 662 seats in the Don Spendlove stand while Kilmarnock will be allocated the 802 seats of the NWPS Construction Stand and the George Jones Stand.
The tickets will be priced as follows;
• £20 Adults
• £15 Concessions, students and anyone aged 16-21
• £5 for anyone under the age of 16

Kilmarnock will be responsible for the sale and distribution of their tickets while furhter information on the purchase of home tickets will be available online tomorrow.

Edited by johnnyham

3 minutes ago, johnnyham said:

https://www.the-nomads.co.uk/news/new-article.php?id=937

Connah's Quay Nomads will have all 662 seats in the Don Spendlove stand while Kilmarnock will be allocated the 802 seats of the NWPS Construction Stand and the George Jones Stand.
The tickets will be priced as follows;
• £20 Adults
• £15 Concessions, students and anyone aged 16-21
• £5 for anyone under the age of 16

Kilmarnock will be responsible for the sale and distribution of their tickets while furhter information on the purchase of home tickets will be available online tomorrow.

7pm kick off time

1 minute ago, KillieDIV said:

I'm shocked they've chosen supporters clubs over season ticket holders. This could go down badly...

I'm disappointed but that's because I am unlikely to get a ticket but I can see the reasoning behind this.   The club were in a no win situation with ticket allocations.  This would not even cover 20% of season ticket holders