Capacity of stadium at Rhyll

Bigmazey

18 hours ago, Wrangodog said:

Any more on the hospitality ?  SH said he had been offered hospitality at £300 a head, but I've seen nothing on their site or Twitter. 

My mate got hospitality through Killie but it went on sale to those with chairmans club etc season tickets at RP (Which he's got) first and sold out. He could only get one.

The £300 was from a mate who was looking at sponsoring the match to get tickets and it was £3k for a table of 10.

Edited to add the hospitality tickets were out with the 802 I believe.

Edited by Squirrelhumper

1 minute ago, Steppskillie said:

With the Trust draw now having been done what's the story with the Supporters Club allocation and remaining tickets? Any nearer to knowing what's happening? 

You sure it’s been done as I think it will not be made til they know who may have been allocated tickets by supporters buses and PST holders . That’s what I took from questioning putting myself forward for the tik draw being a st holder on a bus . 

I don’t know what is happening timescales wise 

9 minutes ago, langlands_killie said:

You sure it’s been done as I think it will not be made til they know who may have been allocated tickets by supporters buses and PST holders . That’s what I took from questioning putting myself forward for the tik draw being a st holder on a bus . 

I don’t know what is happening timescales wise 

Earlier today. Jim Thomson is preparing to notifying the lucky ST holders as we speak.....

Edited by The Killie Trust

PST applications were to be submitted by 5pm last Friday and I understood it would be restricted to one ticket per applicant.

Thought the club would've sorted this by now before opening another category for Trust member applications. 

They're not leaving much time for ticket sales for shareholders, other season ticket holders etc.

19 minutes ago, skygod said:

I expect the club to announce on Friday that the remaining tickets are in a phone box (do they still exist?) in the town and that you can help yourselves. 

I’ve seen bands do that on social media. It could make for an exciting day in Rhyl if they stash tickets all over town. 

Who is dealing with the tickets from the club? Are the board in the UK? Is Kirsten with the squad in Spain as she has been on previous trips. I’d hope that this hasn’t been landed on the SLO and what input he is making is off his own back. 

1 minute ago, piffer said:

I’ve seen bands do that on social media. It could make for an exciting day in Rhyl if they stash tickets all over town. 

Who is dealing with the tickets from the club? Are the board in the UK? Is Kirsten with the squad in Spain as she has been on previous trips. I’d hope that this hasn’t been landed on the SLO and what input he is making is off his own back. 

This debacle has the hands of MJs protege all over it. How she gets a job to run a business like killie baffling. She still treats us fans with the disdain that MJ taught her to. Ask any fan who’s dealt with her.

1 minute ago, boydiesback said:

This debacle has the hands of MJs protege all over it. How she gets a job to run a business like killie baffling. She still treats us fans with the disdain that MJ taught her to. Ask any fan who’s dealt with her.

I’ve only ever dealt with her when picking up turf from the old grass pitch. She handled that well although it’s not something I’d have expected the then club secretary to deal with. 

I know people who’ve had dealings with her recently who are not impressed. One in particular trying to give the club money and hitting a wall at every turn.