Trip to Serbia

Bullitt

13 hours ago, Merk said:

Anyone booked or planning the Weds evening Air Serbia flight out Heathrow?

I'm on that flight with my Mrs.

If you haven't booked yet and you (or any of your party) are under 31 you can get discounted rates via STA travel. I paid £500 for 2 of us but on Air Serbia website were looking at charging £650

1 hour ago, killieeurostar said:

Thought I should bring this thread back to the front of the forum after tonight's result in Wales .

I'm wondering if the club will take fans on the chartered flight 

Still pretty sure the club won’t announce any plans until after next Thursday. It would be incredibly disrespectful and could be an incentive for the Nomads.

it seems the modern way that it’s not easy to be a Euro away fan.

On 6/23/2019 at 2:09 AM, Partizan said:

Hey guys, I am writing from Serbia, I am Partizan fan and if you need any informations about city or trip, you can write here and I will answer.

Hope you will have good time here in Belgrade. (and lose the game ;))

Hi Partizan. Do you know if we will be alloweed to take backpack or rucksack into the stadium - I am probably leaving from the stadium to go to the airport.

See there is a small thread on Trip Advisor Belgrade forum re our game. Initial question from "RugbyPark" asks if it is safe for visiting fans. Response to question from local:- "

Belgrade, Serbia
Level lvl_04.png Contributor
badge_forum_posts.png 156 posts
rev_02.png 3 reviews
Appreciated.png 1 helpful vote
1. Re: Football
20 Jun 2019, 15:54
Save

Attendance will be good, but i doubt stadium will be sold out.

It is advisable not to show of around the city with your club's or fan group's insignia, so i won't say it is safe to travel here as a fan. Try not to attract attention.

Do not expect the same level headed policing that we got in Rhyl. Behaviour like that in Serbia (however good natured) is likely to be met with a big stick. And when you complain about it maybe some tear gas. 

Maybe they might not be that bad but that’s the way I’m going to approach it. 

Putting your flags up and dancing around with a beer in your hand is not advisable. And don’t even start me on kilts and fountains!

4 minutes ago, Caldow said:

Do not expect the same level headed policing that we got in Rhyl. Behaviour like that in Serbia (however good natured) is likely to be met with a big stick. And when you complain about it maybe some tear gas. 

Maybe they might not be that bad but that’s the way I’m going to approach it. 

Putting your flags up and dancing around with a beer in your hand is not advisable. And don’t even start me on kilts and fountains!

Kilts n fountains can lead to jail. Even when you do behave.