Trip to Serbia

Bullitt

1 hour ago, killie billies pal said:

Wednesday 1800 Edinburgh to Belgrade via Frankfurt 

Saturday 0630 Belgrade to Edinburgh via Munich

Hotel across from  Railway and Bus station which is good for getting back and forth

What airline are you flying with as we’ve been looking for flights leaving late weds?

Myself plus three others also looking at charter but assume club won’t mention anything until we have beaten Nomads. Would assume though the club must have a provisional booking in place just now. 

If there isn’t a charter or we can’t get seats it’ll be a case of paying for some last minute flights depending on what’s available.

2 hours ago, Gazza_Elgin said:

Myself plus three others also looking at charter but assume club won’t mention anything until we have beaten Nomads. Would assume though the club must have a provisional booking in place just now. 

If there isn’t a charter or we can’t get seats it’ll be a case of paying for some last minute flights depending on what’s available.

Cheaper flying from heathow

The club charter to Reykjavik in 1999 was £400pp for flights and 1 nights digs, so aye expect it to be the cost SH mentioned above or possibly more!

I’d be surprised if there is a specific charter flight for fans, I don’t think the demand is there to fill a 200 seat aircraft at the prices being talked about as most people intent on going will have already booked, and sourcing one plane will be hard enough during peak holiday season let alone two.

I’d expect the team to fly out the morning before the game and back straight after it, on previous team flights, there were about 50 seats taken up by the club, a further 20 or so by the press and then the rest sold to supporters.

18 minutes ago, RDM said:

I’d be surprised if there is a specific charter flight for fans, I don’t think the demand is there to fill a 200 seat aircraft at the prices being talked about as most people intent on going will have already booked, and sourcing one plane will be hard enough during peak holiday season let alone two.

I’d expect the team to fly out the morning before the game and back straight after it, on previous team flights, there were about 50 seats taken up by the club, a further 20 or so by the press and then the rest sold to supporters.

Exactly what will happen.

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Celtic's charter was £680 for a day trip - I'd expect ours to be that at the very least.

Journalists/media won't think twice at paying that kinda money so the clubs trying recoup some of the massive outlay on chartering the aircraft.

If they’re only there for a day they will spend less than us anyway :2:

12 minutes ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

Only issue is theres no flights back from Luton after that one lands, so need to rush across London or stay a night in Luton, which from my experience isn't the best place to be ending your trip.

I’m driving down and staying over. Not looking forward to drive home however!

We got flights from Heathrow for £180. 

Leaves Wednesday morning - arrives 6pm in Belgrade (4 hour stop over in Vienna). 

Leaves Belgrade friday at 6.30pm - arrives in London at 9pm (40 minute stop over in Vienna) 

We are getting the night bus down which fits perfectly with flight times only £25 return.

So for return flights and busses it was only just £225 each. 

Goid deal if your on a budget. Though the travel to London will be a killer

4 minutes ago, Strangalang said:

Think me and the better half (if she gets the time off work) will be flying Glasgow Belgrade via Amsterdam Wednesday to Friday. Hopefully a good Killie rendezvous point will be set up so we're not all alone haha

Thinking the same mate - not too fussed where we fly from though, plenty of options down south still at the minute.

5 minutes ago, rossemenko said:

By the sounds of things loads of people are going, which is great but here's hoping the 5% ticket allocation will be enough !

I'd imagine if we can sell out initial 5% (if that is what we are given) which would be 1600 we'd be able to ask for more. Given Partizans average attendance last season was just under 5000 can't imagine too much of an issue. 

3 hours ago, killiehill95 said:

We got flights from Heathrow for £180. 

Leaves Wednesday morning - arrives 6pm in Belgrade (4 hour stop over in Vienna). 

Leaves Belgrade friday at 6.30pm - arrives in London at 9pm (40 minute stop over in Vienna) 

We are getting the night bus down which fits perfectly with flight times only £25 return.

So for return flights and busses it was only just £225 each. 

Goid deal if your on a budget. Though the travel to London will be a killer

Brother and I doing very similar. Wed night bus from Buchanan St. Same outward flight as you. Earlier flight back with same Vienna stopover as outbound and bus back again Friday evening. Costs look very similar. Hopefully will get some kip on the bus!!!