Trip to Serbia

Bullitt

2 minutes ago, historyman said:

I totally agree - but I still didn't expect a team to lose the first tie in the Europa League after winning away 2-1. As a f**k up that takes some beating. 

I was at Inverness thistle when we got beat 3-0. Hard luck stories are part of killie culture. It will always be the way. Still sick. 

I would say unsure of the their roles can at times didn't know what to do while on the ball. Resulted in running round in circles, long balls to no one and a lot of side passing. Maybe it was a combo of a new system and a team that were hard to break down and penetrate but I fear we will be up against harder defences to break down this season...

4 minutes ago, Bobby said:

I was at Inverness thistle when we got beat 3-0. Hard luck stories are part of killie culture. It will always be the way. Still sick. 

Yes, but we were pretty crap then. This is a team that finished 3rd last season and has 5 or 6 who have played for their country or been in the squad. Worst ever result I can remember on all my years watching them. Darkest day without a doubt. 

33 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I'll just get the money back missing a few away games in league going to watch that s**te. 

I know your hurting but also know you are one of our true supporters as I was sitting behind you on the bus to Dingwall last December. It's in the blood. 

I have sympathy for those booking in advance, but we are not in a position to assume we will beat anyone!

We lost our prize asset and expect some Italian to come in and spark the same passion.

I genuinely think we will struggle to finish top 6 this year. Call me what you will, but the Clarke years were the peak for some time.

Edited by Jamie404
Update