Wales - Check in

Andy

19 minutes ago, hindes57 said:

I'm staying in my house. Will probably get tickets for Home end as I have the accent :(

Colwyn Bay Travelodge shares it's carpark with the shopping centre. Not really dedicated car spaces but cars are safish

Home end tickets you say?????????????????????????????????????

I've got a room in Rhyl and Chester ... just got to decide which one I take and depending on tickets 

If we get one ticket between us then I'll give it to my son .... and watch the game on teletext like the old days !!

Edited by chubbs

6 hours ago, chubbs said:

I've got a room in Rhyl and Chester ... just got to decide which one I take and depending on tickets 

If we get one ticket between us then I'll give it to my son .... and watch the game on teletext like the old days !!

Considering the same, if I fail to get more than 1 ticket I think I will give it to the boy, once we get there.

On 6/19/2019 at 2:58 PM, Andy said:

We have switched from Liverpool to Colwyn Bay, (last train was 10.15 to Liverpool, same one I think that goes to Chester).

Later trains, and 14 mins away.

Decided to go down tickets or not.

Anyone else there ?

My brother and I are there. By the looks of it its a relatively small place and will be full of Killie fans.

8 hours ago, Andy said:

Considering the same, if I fail to get more than 1 ticket I think I will give it to the boy, once we get there.

I've never seen us away in Europe but it will mean so much more to him ... the 'wee' man is so passionate about the club I don't think I could look him in the eye if I went without him ... besides he's bigger than me so it saves me a beating if i just give it to him !!!xDxD