Stents

Shropshire_killie

22 minutes ago, Shropshire_killie said:

Yes people! Got me stent fitted! Not to drive or do f**k all for 4 weeks til they see me again but thank you those of you gave advice!  Birmingham Heartlands staff were amazing. Polish surgeon fixed me. Russian nurse looked after me in HDU. Farage and Johnson should take a little wander round there. 

How would they idiots know they would go private Nhs great institution dont let Brexit destroy it

• 1 month later...
On 6/25/2019 at 8:56 AM, Shropshire_killie said:

Polish surgeon fixed me. Russian nurse looked after me in HDU. Farage and Johnson should take a little wander round there

They'd be okay with them, they're the right colour! o.O

Good to take it easy but have they given you some gentle aerobic and strength exercises? They would be great for your heart.

A guy a work had 6 stents fitted years ago and never missed a day's overtime, the bugger! :D

Love you guys. Apparently my aneurysm was 6cm diameter. They said recovery was 2-3 months which must admit I'm knackered quickly and that 600 mile round trip to see the boys fail was exhausting but taking it easy. Having 4 fitted! Bloody hell KBP!. I've been telling folk mine has a transmitter the equivalent of a mini brain and I can download data on what's going on inside me via an App provided by Huawei. Worst bit of the whole thing was havin a Catheter for 3 days and the relief when the nurse (who looked like a supermodel) took it out was fabulous! All the best guys. Ps coz it was quite serious had to do a will and all that s**t. Had Paper Roses on my list of songs if it went tits up! KTID! 

6 hours ago, Shropshire_killie said:

mine has a transmitter the equivalent of a mini brain and I can download data on what's going on inside me via an App provided by Huawei.

Nae luck, the Chinese will be hacking you to see what you're having for breakfast! 9_9

• 1 year later...

Hey folks. Was down in Brum today. Got to have an extension to me aortic stent fitted. Surgeon ( a Celtic fan),  said its more straightforward than last time and can do under local anaesthetic. Any of you that kindly gave me advice last time had it done like that and if so anything to be aware of? I forgot to ask loads of questions as was s**tting it! We did talk about Dieters Heider tho and Henrik Larrson!

On 4/14/2021 at 9:06 PM, Shropshire_killie said:

Hey folks. Was down in Brum today. Got to have an extension to me aortic stent fitted. Surgeon ( a Celtic fan),  said its more straightforward than last time and can do under local anaesthetic. Any of you that kindly gave me advice last time had it done like that and if so anything to be aware of? I forgot to ask loads of questions as was s**tting it! We did talk about Dieters Heider tho and Henrik Larrson!

my advice is not to go for a pint near heartlands hospital!