Donati interview

matthewn1986

11 minutes ago, Prahakillie said:

You want free exclusive content? 

Sigh. I knew this would happen - I cancelled because it is the close season and no games are on. Surely it's not much to ask as I'm unable to get to games and am spending £60 on the service during the season anyway?

Edited by matthewn1986

7 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

I kept mine going. Wee bit revenue for the club over the close season and good for the player interviews etc. 

If I had a larger income that would possibly be something I'd consider, but my disposable income is restricted so it's not economical.

Edited by matthewn1986

2 minutes ago, matthewn1986 said:

No. I thought it was going to be the video interview but it turned out to be a concise text one instead.

Well, unless the club wish to release it for free themselves, I'm afraid you won't find it on here

19 minutes ago, matthewn1986 said:

If I had a larger income that would possibly be something I'd consider, but my disposable income is restricted so it's not economical.

That wasn’t a slight on you mate. Everyone has variable income and there’s plenty I can’t contribute to due to my own finances that I’d like. I cancel my Sky Sports minute last ball has been kicked every year like clockwork :P

3 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

That wasn’t a slight on you mate. Everyone has variable income and there’s plenty I can’t contribute to due to my own finances that I’d like. I cancel my Sky Sports minute last ball has been kicked every year like clockwork :P

No, no - I knew you were only stating a fact. It's just the oft-mentioned "uber fan" mentality I have an issue with. Mountain out of a molehill stuff. Think I'll keep my fingers away from the keyboard from now on.

16 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

Killie TV and Sky Sports Sports:5:

Just now, kilm53 said:

Don't be so tight..I'm sure admin could either put it on here for a limited time or e-mail it to mathewn1986..where's your friendly attitude towards Killie fans....:18:

Correct. I'm an audio commentary subscriber during the season so saw no problem with my original post. It's not as if I'm content to watch games on streaming websites (in which case my request could've been interpreted as cheeky).