Mark O’Hara

13 minutes ago, piffer said:

I haven’t seen him play since he moved south. When he signed Posh were touting him as a box to box midfielder. Dundee played him in just about every outfield position. 

He started off like a train, scoring regularly from midfield but last season he was loaned out to Lincoln, I think.

4 minutes ago, Richie95 said:

He started last season quite well for Peterborough, but began to quickly gain criticism from their fans for his passing and positioning. He is a good signing in the sense that he can provide cover for various positions. 

Yes but as already been said not worth risking £100k on.

1 hour ago, Cass316 said:

Kilmarnock have enquired about re-signing their former player Mark O'Hara but Peterborough want £100,000 for the midfielder. (Daily Express, print edition)

That just shows you the financial gulf between us and England. Hull a few weeks ago apparently rated our first choice, never misses a game, 3 year running ypoty, A-international capped left back around £400k. Mark O'Hara who always looked a capable player without being a stand out at any level has been transfer listed by a mediocre League 1 side because he's not going to be getting a game and they're still looking for 6 figures.

I'd be surprised if we've gone seeking out O'Hara, I'd reckon he maybe wants back to Kilmarnock after our change in fortunes over the last couple of seasons. If we can negotiate him out of his contract at no fee, he wants to be here and he doesn't want paid above his post then he's welcome back IMO but he'll probably struggle to get into our midfield immediately.