Mark O’Hara

24 minutes ago, skygod said:

The fee might be £100k but we should already have made good money out of his sale from Dundee to Peterborough.

Killie negotiated a sizeable sell-on %age. If Peterborough are looking for £100k, I guess they paid at least that.

Dundee didn't sell him to Peterborough,they received a "training compensation fee" or something similarly worded, sure we didn't receive any money from him move to Peterborough.

1 hour ago, Silent Bob said:

Watched a lot of Dundee and Peterborough games have you?

Personally no, but reading both clubs supporters comments, a consistent pattern seems to emerge, he starts off every year showing well then gradually disappears as the season goes on.

His signing would be a backward step imo......

He was the only outgoing one the North East numpty got wrong as opposed to the legion of incomers he screwed up on!! I saw highlights of a few of Peterboroughs games and he started brilliantly for them. Saw him work hard for us in the really datk days so if he's prepared to work and doesn't cost I'd take a punt not least because utility players can help keep squad size down. 

For me O'Hara was lazy. Would do a lung bursting dribble from defence them lose the ball then jog back. He would always lose concentration. When playing in the back the amount of goals we lost because he didn't push out with the rest of the defense and played to goalscorer onside. He did this on the 5-2 defeat to Partick. Unless he's improved dramatically its a no from me! 

Edited by kfc_superteam

Can't believe folk having a go at O'Hara when he was a Killie , He was still learning the game at a very young age. I have no idea how good he is now , But at Dundee i thought he was turning into a fairly good midfielder. Wilson is at the same stage now that O'Hara was back then. If we bring him back i have no issue with that, But don't waste 100 grand on him, Plenty of money to spend on wages out of that money and as we have seen in the last couple of years a free transfer player is as good as spending a few grand.......

O’hara would be surely positioned as a marauding RB, sort you’d only look at getting in, if SOD was to leave. 

If SOD goes for a Scotland international fee, 100k on o’hara would be pocket change. 

Might be better options out there, but o’hara seems one of the few former killie youth players from when we were routinely bottom 6 you would have back. 

4 hours ago, RAG said:

O’hara would be surely positioned as a marauding RB, sort you’d only look at getting in, if SOD was to leave. 

If SOD goes for a Scotland international fee, 100k on o’hara would be pocket change. 

I doubt O’Hara would return to play RB. 

Didn't he have a parting shot when he joined Dundee about finally being able to play his real position in midfield? 

Luke Barlow is a former Crewe centre back who has played in the U20s for over a year.