Mark O’Hara

• 1 month later...
Just now, piffer said:

I like O'Hara but don’t think he’s the type of player we are missing. I wouldn’t have him down as the creative driving force we need.

I think we're going to go 3-5-2 so a box-to-box midfielder like O'Hara would fit in well to that system. He provides cover for a lot of different positions too and shone when he was pushed further up the park at Dundee. Could do a lot worse.

1 minute ago, Dan1el said:

Hope not, midfield centre is fine and he's not an attacking threat. We get a thread ever summer about us resigning him

He scored 12 goals from midfield for a very poor Dundee side. He's more of an attacking threat than Dicker, Power, Mulumbu, El Makrini, Burke, etc etc. He certainly wasn't at Killie, but he's a completely different player now.

Hopefully it's just an agent trying to drum up interest in the player, no harm to O'Hara but with whatever budget we have left cannot see the justification in bringing in another defensive type of central midfielder when funds could be better utilised in more creative areas