Fan Zone?

Darryl1869

40 minutes ago, DuncD said:

Ideally No, you would organise your own bus for your local area. 

But as you have chosen to drive rather than go on a supporters bus for example you have forfeited the chance of a ticket. That’s clearly a fact based on your own choice. Not saying I agree with it but that's the route club have taken in regards to tickets. 

10 minutes ago, hindes57 said:

How far away from the match?

I live in Conwy

They have a football team and pub venue / clubhouse.

30 mins from Rhyl

Loads of those weird posh pubs (8 or so within a mile walking distance)

I could enquire there. Or I work with a chap who knows the Rhyl FC chairman who may suggest something

I think it would need to be in Rhyl to be honest. The majority of fans who have booked already will travel from Chester or will be staying in Rhyl. 

Most ticketless fans I assume will travel to Rhyl on matchday hoping to get a ticket from somewhere or just to soak up the atmosphere. 

Personally I don’t see myself leaving Rhyl at say 5pm to go to another town unless it’s the only place showing it.

If it’s on TV then probably no need for the fanzone at all really. It only becomes an issue if nowhere else is showing it.

32 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

BB mentioned at AGM on Saturday that there was discussions around a potential “fan zone” for the game. At least I’m sure he did, unless I’m imagining I heard that. Anyone else there able to confirm?

Maybe wrong, but I was sure he was talking about the proposed fan zone behind The Moffat

1 hour ago, iainmaccoll said:

Duncd you are a bellend

Lovely input. It’s amazing some people’s childish responses to clear facts. It’s your choice to go or not go on supporters buses. By not going you may waive your right to a ticket in this game. Nobody else to blame 

36 minutes ago, DuncD said:

Lovely input. It’s amazing some people’s childish responses to clear facts. It’s your choice to go or not go on supporters buses. By not going you may waive your right to a ticket in this game. Nobody else to blame 

Do you honestly think it makes sense for someone to travel all the way to kilmarnock to then travel again? 

You do realise that for games like Aberdeen away, ross county etc I literally couldny go on a supporters bus. I have to make my own way there and back. 

You are being a bit of a condescending arse to be honest.

8 hours ago, DuncD said:

If this had been the traditional method of ticket distribution or had even been used once in the past you would have a point, but it hasn't and you don't.

Can we please stick to the subject of the thread, there is another thread available for discussing match tickets.

8 hours ago, Killieboykfc said:

Do you honestly think it makes sense for someone to travel all the way to kilmarnock to then travel again? 

You do realise that for games like Aberdeen away, ross county etc I literally couldny go on a supporters bus. I have to make my own way there and back. 

You are being a bit of a condescending arse to be honest.

Why would you have to go to Killie to get on a bus? Buses do pick up in Glasgow. 

You stated you lived in bellshill which is what 10-15 miles from Glasgow? Could easily get picked up there save you driving or getting train to Aberdeen, ICT, county etc etc 

You don’t need to explain yourself but it’s easy to make excuses and that’s not exactly a big distance to travel to get picked up. 

Im sure the killie fans living up north or down south would be jealous of it tbh. 

10 minutes ago, DuncD said:

Why would you have to go to Killie to get on a bus? Buses do pick up in Glasgow. 

You stated you lived in bellshill which is what 10-15 miles from Glasgow? Could easily get picked up there save you driving or getting train to Aberdeen, ICT, county etc etc 

You don’t need to explain yourself but it’s easy to make excuses and that’s not exactly a big distance to travel to get picked up. 

Im sure the killie fans living up north or down south would be jealous of it tbh. 

Put your fishing rod away. 

14 minutes ago, DuncD said:

Why are you on here trying to wind folk up, Duncan?

2 minutes ago, Ipkis said:

Why are you on here trying to wind folk up, Duncan?

It's pretty low. You get posters on here who are always on the wind up but coming on when people are struggling enough with the call on ticketing and attempting a wind up is just being a complete dick.

41 minutes ago, DuncD said:

@killiehippo heres the out and out winner for the seasons first Dick of The Day.