Priv. Seat Holders

Andy

Have never given up my season ticket always had one.

I am simply interested in wording which I am sure only covered home matches and events.

But the club have always honoured this for away tickets even tho it was very rarely needed.

i can deffo say we got tickets at same point as shareholders previously.

Edited by Andy

1 minute ago, Scooby31 said:

Here is the wording you are asking for re Privileged Seat Benefits & Conditions. It clearly states on the 3rd line down "Away"

Kilmarnock FC Privileged Seat Benefits & Conditions.JPG

Well that is quite clear. There is no expiry date other than the time that you don’t renew your season ticket. 

My recollection is that there were about 400 issued but, as it was 25 years ago, I fully expect that the majority may no longer be with us.  

I know of one who was NAPM diehard so he can be counted out too.

10 minutes ago, Scooby31 said:

Here is the wording you are asking for re Privileged Seat Benefits & Conditions. It clearly states on the 3rd line down "Away"

Kilmarnock FC Privileged Seat Benefits & Conditions.JPG

Is there something similar for shareholders? Could the club have scored a real OG here by overlooking long standing agreements. Given they were one off payments I don’t necessarily agree they should still hold entitlement now but if it’s there in black and white it has to be looked at. 

7 minutes ago, KillkieBoab said:

The names are all displayed on the board within the Frank Beattie Stand so it is not hard to check who is still a season ticket holder. 

Absolutely correct remember seeing my name on the board in a recent interview.

Cant be too hard to prove which among us still exist and bet there are no more than 50 or so, if even that.

i remember about 6 of us bought these, I am the only one who has kept their season ticket every year from our group.

Edited by Andy

42 minutes ago, KillkieBoab said:

Well that is quite clear. There is no expiry date other than the time that you don’t renew your season ticket. 

My recollection is that there were about 400 issued but, as it was 25 years ago, I fully expect that the majority may no longer be with us.  

I know of one who was NAPM diehard so he can be counted out too.

I’ve still got my certificate :D

My wife found my certificate the other day and asked if it was worth keeping.

My understanding is that the terms are still valid but can't remember ever using it for ticket access as also have shares and season ticket. 

I'm not sure our present board members are fully familiar with the " Privilege Seat " scheme and benefit package but this is certainly a time where it should have been taken into consideration.

Due to health issues I don't get to many away games now, however I had talked my wife into a few days holiday in Wales covering the day of the match !

I have no problem with organised buses who travel regularly getting a separate allocation, however ballots for other categories, privilege, shares and season holders should have been considered. I'm not sure where or from whom the decision makers sought guidance but I think they have been a wee bit naive in the process.

Having had a car park season ticket for many years I had forgotten this was also part of the deal, so good to know ! 

Still have my accommodation booked in Rhyl though and as Belgrade won't be an option for me I'm trying to figure how else to get a ticket.

My dad bought 3 privilege seats that night. One for himself and ones for my brother and I. My brother has since stopped attending but myself and my dad have had that season ticket every year since. Untill we moved to the plastic cards the paper season ticket books uses to say on the front we were both privilege seat holders.

Still got his certificate (number 307, tickets bought for kids didn't get the certificate but were still granted privileged status) and the folder the new stadium presentation was in signed by Tommy Burns and Billy Stark. My dad had to apologies to my mum for spending money we didn't have as he was unemployed at the time but try telling him not to help his club out when they asked.

Hard to believe that was 25 years ago now. I may have only been 10 but it was incredible what the club was trying to do then. Now look where we are.

Edited by Nanaki_Emi

6 hours ago, KillkieBoab said:

The names are all displayed on the board within the Frank Beattie Stand so it is not hard to check who is still a season ticket holder. 

It actually astounds me given there is a large board in one of the main rooms inside the club that pays tribute to those who bought these tickets, that the current board are unaware that this collection of people do still exist, albeit in much smaller numbers.

I fully accept they may not be aware of the conditions of sale at the time.

Hope with the redevelopments taking place this recognition has not been removed from the club.