Priv. Seat Holders

Andy

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

We have members who chip in at the start of the season into a club fund.

We use that money to sponsor players etc and use as a float for the bus.

We don't charge more for non members but if folk want us to be more transparent we might need to.

We sponsored Greg Stewart/Mulumbu this season and also have a season ticket advert in the town centre sponsored by us.

Thanks for that again wasn’t aware of that.

Be happy to contribute a few quid in future Ser.

Edited by Andy

6 minutes ago, Zorro said:

It should definitely be a ballot...after the players families, privileged seat holders, anyone who can prove they were at the last Celtic or Ross county, members of supporters clubs, season ticket holders, share holders, TIK contributors and anyone who doesn’t live in the Kilmarnock area have got theirs. After that a general sale. 

Haud the bus!!!

What about Killie Hippo subscribers?! 

7 minutes ago, shug said:

Privilege seats are transferable on death. My youngest got his grandfathers and has used it with a ST every year. The club have his details as Privilege seat holder but his name isn’t on the plaque, it’s my dads.

The bumf I have says that the seat holder has a lifetime right to purchase a season ticket for their seat. 

The club makes the rules though and can vary them at their discretion, I suppose. 

37 minutes ago, Charlies PaPa said:

As a priviledged season ticket holder, this was shown on my seat by a special label, however as one might expect this has disappeared over the years.

My name remains on my seat to this day, it did fall off and was replaced, this one has lasted well.

4 minutes ago, Andy said:

My name remains on my seat to this day, it did fall off and was replaced, this one has lasted well.

Impressive! Not had our names replaced on the seats for a long time. Didn't help it was flat piece of metal stuck on a curved plastic chair. Doomed to failure.

14 minutes ago, Nanaki_Emi said:

Impressive! Not had our names replaced on the seats for a long time. Didn't help it was flat piece of metal stuck on a curved plastic chair. Doomed to failure.

My replacement one which has lasted many a year, had a wooden backing with plate on top, as said has lasted years, this time.

I do though have the fear that it may have been removed with the recent clean up, I am also due to move to standing section, my son did protest...............but dad you have your name on your seat. :2:

7 minutes ago, Andy said:

My replacement one which has lasted many a year, had a wooden backing with plate on top, as said has lasted years, this time.

I do though have the fear that it may have been removed with the recent clean up, I am also due to move to standing section, my son did protest...............but dad you have your name on your seat. :2:

Privilege seat holders transferring to the standing section will be offered the opportunity to have their name tattooed on their back.

They will be required to remain topless from Kick off till full time at home games.

Just now, Killiekranky said:

Privilege seat holders transferring to the standing section will be offered the opportunity to have their name tattooed on their back.

They will be required to remain topless from Kick off till full time at home games.

Oaft no thanks:D

5 hours ago, skyhigh said:

All these folk buying season tickets for 25 years and buying expensive privileged seats and going to games whatever the weather yet you can’t join a supporters club?  I really don’t get that.  :31:

What don’t you get. Been going to the football my whole life with my Dad who’s now in his 70’s. Travelled from where ever we stayed including years in England(some years obviously more games than others). Travelled to away games by car and very rarely used a supporters bus. Now go to away games again by car with 2 friends and my 11 year old son. Why would I/we need to be members of a supporters club ?

Just on Supporters Clubs, they are very much a Killie-centric thing.

There are no real use to those who live outwith Kilmarnock.

I have used the Burns bus on occasion and had to arrange very late night lifts home from Kilmarnock, or got the train home from a Glasgow drop off.

I also traveled on the Ardrossan bus years ago, but having to sit through endless drop offs in Killie, Springside, Dreggin, Irvine, before Kilwinning, meant that as soon as we could use a car we did.  

Edited by Andy

Just in case anyone is interested I went in to the shop and asked who to speak to regarding the ticket allocation and privileged seat holders and they said it should be Kirsten Robertson, her email address is the two above names at kilmarnock.co.uk according to them. 

7 minutes ago, gamla said:

Just in case anyone is interested I went in to the shop and asked who to speak to regarding the ticket allocation and privileged seat holders and they said it should be Kirsten Robertson, her email address is the two above names at kilmarnock.co.uk according to them. 

Good luck - she's been ignoring me for weeks regarding a separate issue.

Pretty sure that Priv seat holders will get the chance of tickets. Phyllis M is just back and Cathy J not back yet, but they are aware of the fans in that position and there are still tickets to be allocated. The Club Board getting it pretty badly despite the fact we’d not be in this position without them, and we’re assuming they made all the ticket arrangements and that’s just not the case at all. 

24 minutes ago, KillieFC said:

Pretty sure that Priv seat holders will get the chance of tickets. Phyllis M is just back and Cathy J not back yet, but they are aware of the fans in that position and there are still tickets to be allocated. The Club Board getting it pretty badly despite the fact we’d not be in this position without them, and we’re assuming they made all the ticket arrangements and that’s just not the case at all. 

Aside from the merits of the (poor) decision discussed (over and over ) on the other thread , what did not help IMO was the lack of clarity and for me a poorly prepared club statement yesterday , which was unusual given the excellent media and superb communication there has been from the club in recent times.........then we had the post from the trust chairman too giving impression of disagreements behind the scenes..

Edited by Scouser2

2 hours ago, KillieFC said:

So who decided to give the first lot (if there is a second etc) to supporters buses if it wasn’t the board???

Edited by Loudoun Killie

1 hour ago, KillieFC said:

The Club Board getting it pretty badly despite the fact we’d not be in this position without them, and we’re assuming they made all the ticket arrangements and that’s just not the case at all. 

With the match being played in a 1,400 capacity venue and many fans booking travel and accommodation in anticipation, surely some thought should have gone into ticket distribution at board level?

I can't remember an all-ticket match when priority went to supporters clubs, but I could be wrong. Deviating from the usual priority - privilege seat holders, shareholders, season ticket holders, general sale - suggests a deliberate decision somewhere in the club, which has upset a lot of people.

I hope a lesson will be learned and that everyone will in future know where they stand in the priority pecking order when all ticket matches come around.

Edited by skygod

1 hour ago, gamla said:

Is it her full name or her names separated by a dot?