Priv. Seat Holders

Andy

1 hour ago, KTID96 said:

Sensible move. Anybody having a season ticket for 25 consecutive seasons definitely deserves to get a ticket.

i'm confused, what does priviliged seat holders have to do with 25 consecutive seasons?  

i've had my season ticket consecutively since the 93-94 season, my parents even longer, don't think we would be eligible for tickets?

Out of curiosity, can you still become a priviledge season ticket holder? (not for this, just curious about what it entails)

Edited by Chardee MacDennis

Just now, Chardee MacDennis said:

i'm confused, what does priviliged seat holders have to do with 25 consecutive seasons?  

i've had my season ticket consecutively since the 93-94 season, my parents even longer, don't think we would be eligible for tickets?

As if you lost any privilege you had if you lapsed your season ticket after buying a PS in 94.

Only those who bought a PS and have kept a season ticket since that for every season are "privileged seat" holders now with the benefits still intact.

That's my understanding anyway.

I'm all for this to be the next release of seats. It would've been slightly better if the information regarding each stage was released at once. However I do understand them doing it in stages as they wont know how many are left at the end of each release to fans etc etc. I am a ST holder with my son and I'll be checking every hour of each day to make sure we have just a slither of a chance at a ticket for us both.

Obviously a lot of fans are going to be upset and disappointed regardless on what way they get distributed but I do feel those with long service awards (if you like) should have first crack. I am also warming to the fact of the supporters buses giving them to the week in week out crews. I'm just jealous we travel by car that's all :5:

I wish everyone good luck and safe travelling.

33 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

As if you lost any privilege you had if you lapsed your season ticket after buying a PS in 94.

Only those who bought a PS and have kept a season ticket since that for every season are "privileged seat" holders now with the benefits still intact.

That's my understanding anyway.

Spot on, explanation.

Have emailed in asking for a ticket for myself and my dad. Hopefully we hear back.

My current understanding of Privilege Seat status is as follows.

You had to buy the 2 year season ticket at the time to be granted PS status. I believe it also included a donation to the club as it cost more than 2 years of tickets. (My dad bought 3)
You have to have kept your season ticket every year since. (We still have 2 active)
You can move seats within the stadium without issue. (We just did our 2nd seat move this summer since then)
On death PS status can be transferred to another season ticket holder but the rules about it staying active apply. (I hope to not need this for many years yet)

With regards to the current match I can only assume that over time people in the club have forgotten about the PS benefits and are now trying to fix it. Hopefully they keep better records now as the new plastic season tickets no longer have an identifying mark on them to denote PS that I can see.

From what I can remember during our last round of European competitions in the late 90's early 00's it used to be that when tickets were announced it went like this:

Day 1: PS holders
Day 2: ST holders
Day 4/5: General release.

I read this in the Killie standard a lot at the time. I think we even used that release pattern for some high profile non european games as well.

6 minutes ago, Nanaki_Emi said:

Have emailed in asking for a ticket for myself and my dad. Hopefully we hear back.

My current understanding of Privilege Seat status is as follows.

You had to buy the 2 year season ticket at the time to be granted PS status. I believe it also included a donation to the club as it cost more than 2 years of tickets. (My dad bought 3)
You have to have kept your season ticket every year since. (We still have 2 active)
You can move seats within the stadium without issue. (We just did our 2nd seat move this summer since then)
On death PS status can be transferred to another season ticket holder but the rules about it staying active apply. (I hope to not need this for many years yet)

With regards to the current match I can only assume that over time people in the club have forgotten about the PS benefits and are now trying to fix it. Hopefully they keep better records now as the new plastic season tickets no longer have an identifying mark on them to denote PS that I can see.

From what I can remember during our last round of European competitions in the late 90's early 00's it used to be that when tickets were announced it went like this:

Day 2: ST holders

I read this in the Killie standard a lot at the time. I think we even used that release pattern for some high profile non european games as well.

Bang on, only amend would be that Shareholders were also part of the Day 1 sale,

I too moved seat but I am now back where I started.

Edited by Andy

2 hours ago, Nanaki_Emi said:

You had to buy the 2 year season ticket at the time to be granted PS status. I believe it also included a donation to the club as it cost more than 2 years of tickets. (My dad bought 3) ….

Day 2: ST holde

That's a little bit about face. You paid £820 (£1,600 at today's value) and received two years' season tickets, plus other benefits discussed elsewhere.

This was to help fund the ground reconstruction.

As for priority, my recollection is that first dibs went to PSHs and shareholders.

Edited by skygod

2 hours ago, red_dug said:

Priveleged seat holders means exactly that. These guys had, and probably still do have more disposable income than your average fan.

Instead of greeting that you didn't get your every wish for once, (i'm sure most could afford Belgrade) why not let others less fortunate sample an affordable euro tie and not throw all your priveleged toys out your prams.

Way off the mark, I took mine when at Uni and paid it up over three terms of my grant. Not that my names on the plaque but that's another story and a reason for my dislike of wee McSherry:1:

13 minutes ago, Riccarton Bluebell said:

I am a privilege seat holder and I can assure you I had no more money than the average fan. I just missed going on a couple of holidays and worked the the time instead. Most of the guys I know were in the same boat. The club wanted help and we helped them.

And for that, I assure you I’m eternally grateful. Shouldn’t need to justify yourself sir and I hope you have a great time in Wales!

5 hours ago, red_dug said:

Priveleged seat holders means exactly that. These guys had, and probably still do have more disposable income than your average fan.

Instead of greeting that you didn't get your every wish for once, (i'm sure most could afford Belgrade) why not let others less fortunate sample an affordable euro tie and not throw all your priveleged toys out your prams.

It takes a big man to admit he was wrong and oh boy are you wrong...……………………….whenever you're ready :30:

Edited by Killiekranky

10 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I know folk that have privileged seats and they certainly aren't flush with cash.

Just ordinary fans who made sacrifices at the time (missed holidays/scrimped and saved) and put their money up for the club in it's hour of need.

These guys 100% should have privileges on the back of that. That's just life.

Agreed and certainly in advance of supporters' bus members

On 6/26/2019 at 5:58 PM, Loudoun Killie said:

So who decided to give the first lot (if there is a second etc) to supporters buses if it wasn’t the board???

The CEO, who also released the ill advised statement. Only Bowie was even near RP at the time as McLeish and Jamieson were both away. Some of the reaction towards the board from fans has been embarrassing after all they've achieved. Hope that the CEO got her arse kicked for making a bad situation worse.

11 hours ago, 18yardhero said:

The CEO, who also released the ill advised statement. Only Bowie was even near RP at the time as McLeish and Jamieson were both away. Some of the reaction towards the board from fans has been embarrassing after all they've achieved. Hope that the CEO got her arse kicked for making a bad situation worse.

Situation caused by the original statement still hasn't been resolved though,

as Squirrelhumper pointed out there could be as many as 400 tickets remaining after the Supporters Clubs, the Privilege seat holders and the Club take their allocation.

We are 10 days on from the draw now and there is still no word on how the remaining tickets will be allocated.

In the past it was clearly set out,

percentage to the busses - Sale to Privilege seat holders and Shareholders - remainder on sale to Season Ticket holders and any still left to Public sale.

The game is less than two weeks away now and we still don't know how the allocation will be distributed.

I cannot speak highly enough of the Board and what they have achieved but the ticket situation isn't being handled well by anyone at the club so far. 

Edited by Killiekranky

3 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I still don't know how many we've got!

Was meant to hear yesterday but nada.

Same sent email to SLO yesterday and don't even know if it was received by him????? (no doubt much to Gaz's amusement:D

So remain in the dark, I am though not worried...................yet.:(

Edited by Andy

37 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I still don't know how many we've got!

Was meant to hear yesterday but nada.

I heard Jim got 41 for the Ardrossan bus which seems about right. I expect there to be around 400 leaft after supporters busses and privileged seat holders.