Priv. Seat Holders

Andy

1 hour ago, Killiekranky said:

Situation caused by the original statement still hasn't been resolved though,

as Squirrelhumper pointed out there could be as many as 400 tickets remaining after the Supporters Clubs, the Privilege seat holders and the Club take their allocation.

We are 10 days on from the draw now and there is still no word on how the remaining tickets will be allocated.

In the past it was clearly set out,

percentage to the busses - Sale to Privilege seat holders and Shareholders - remainder on sale to Season Ticket holders and any still left to Public sale.

The game is less than two weeks away now and we still don't know how the allocation will be distributed.

I cannot speak highly enough of the Board and what they have achieved but the ticket situation isn't being handled well by anyone at the club so far. 

I never saw shareholders mentioned in the club statement  ,   busses- privileged- season tickets. 

35 minutes ago, Andy said:

Same sent email to SLO yesterday and don't even know if it was received by him????? (no doubt much to Gaz's amusement:D

So remain in the dark, I am though not worried...................yet.:(

Yep same. Even a quick reply saying email recieved would be nice lol.

As a priveledged season holder I am not in the least surprised that the members of the board and members of staff were not aware of something that happened 22 years ago.  I am sure that the large majority were not involved in the club at that time.  I know that myself and 2 others I have spoken too had also long since forgotten of this benefit.  With regard to the SLO I received a reply e-mail within half an hour and know that he was fully involved in getting the club to make the necessary changes

19 minutes ago, Charlies PaPa said:

As a priveledged season holder I am not in the least surprised that the members of the board and members of staff were not aware of something that happened 22 years ago.  I am sure that the large majority were not involved in the club at that time.  I know that myself and 2 others I have spoken too had also long since forgotten of this benefit.  With regard to the SLO I received a reply e-mail within half an hour and know that he was fully involved in getting the club to make the necessary changes

As For the current board members I'll I can accept that they may be not be aware of the details of the privilege scheme.  As for the staff, one senior member at least should be well aware of it given a run in I had with her when I found my privilege status had been removed for no apparent reason (apart from poor record keeping) on a previous occasion when there was a priority offered.  I'm only hoping that the promised re-instatement was implemented.

On 6/27/2019 at 11:28 AM, Andy said:

I was 22, I wasn't flush then, and this purchase was a massive undertaking at that age, the club though did allow it to be paid up over 10 months, unbelievable comment.

Today as I sit here I finally feel I have been awarded a Privilege after all these years, roll on Wales.

If you chose to pay out such a big amount at the age of 22 and then dutifully renewed season tickets for 25 years through lots of lows and this is the first genuine privilege that you wouldn't have got anyway just from being a season ticket holder... then not only should you be entitled to a ticket but you should be applauded to yr seat.

£800 is a lot of money now but it was really a lot of money 25 years ago- I am in awe of anyone who has kept up this level of commitment for this length of time. 

Personally, I was heavily influenced by fanzine culture at that time, especially the fans fight against the bond scheme at West Ham which was seen as an attempt to price the working class out of the game. Killie's privileged seat scheme felt a bit like that, and I thought it hypocritical of me to support the fight at Upton Park while supporting something similar at Rugby Park. The idealism of youth, I suppose.

For those on here who still consider themselves Priv. Seat holders.

I emailed the SLO for an update, and he replied back stating that he has collated and passed on to the club, all the details sent to him.

Its now over to the Club to check and respond.

I hope the club responds before the TIK deadline has passed, in case there are any anomalies.

2 hours ago, Andy said:

For those on here who still consider themselves Priv. Seat holders.

I emailed the SLO for an update, and he replied back stating that he has collated and passed on to the club, all the details sent to him.

Its now over to the Club to check and respond.

I hope the club responds before the TIK deadline has passed, in case there are any anomalies.

Put your email in and make sure you are in the Trust draw anyway. They will be cross referencing the list with those who have been allocated tickets already before making the draw. If you subsequently get a ticket via your PSH status (which I'm 99% certain you will) then the Trust would be alerted and they would draw another name to get the ticket previously allocated to you. They're not hanging about, this has taken too long, ticketing arrangements will be changing hands after this probably...and I'd imagine the Club, having faced this for the first time, will look at a some sort of points system going forward so it doesn't happen again.

Anyone think they should do a new batch of privilege seats? They could use the proceeds to fund other ground improvements.There’ll be fans who weren’t even born when the initial batch were sold who might be interested. Seems like this would be the ideal time to do it. 

Was anyone else aware that you have to have kept the same seat for the last 26 seasons (unless asked to move by the club) to still be considered a privilege seat holder?

It seems strange that a 'normal' season ticket holder can elect to change seat from one season to the next, yet a privilege seat holder is denied the same privilege O.o

You didn’t have to keep the same seat - you could change but you had first refusal on your original seat if you wanted to keep it. 

As for a new privileged seat offer, the original seats were in the prime section of an unoccupied stand.

I’m not sure how a new scheme would be attractive. 

9 minutes ago, BelieveToAchieve said:

Was anyone else aware that you have to have kept the same seat for the last 26 seasons (unless asked to move by the club) to still be considered a privilege seat holder?

It seems strange that a 'normal' season ticket holder can elect to change seat from one season to the next, yet a privilege seat holder is denied the same privilege O.o

I certainly wasn't, though that seems to be the message in a response my son got from the SLO when he got a reply to his ticket application saying it had been passed to the club for verification.

3 hours ago, Zorro said:

Anyone think they should do a new batch of privilege seats? They could use the proceeds to fund other ground improvements.There’ll be fans who weren’t even born when the initial batch were sold who might be interested. Seems like this would be the ideal time to do it. 

Been saying this in here for years every time the subject comes up.

3 hours ago, BelieveToAchieve said:

You could move.

5 hours ago, KillieFC said:

Put your email in and make sure you are in the Trust draw anyway. They will be cross referencing the list with those who have been allocated tickets already before making the draw. If you subsequently get a ticket via your PSH status (which I'm 99% certain you will) then the Trust would be alerted and they would draw another name to get the ticket previously allocated to you. They're not hanging about, this has taken too long, ticketing arrangements will be changing hands after this probably...and I'd imagine the Club, having faced this for the first time, will look at a some sort of points system going forward so it doesn't happen again.

Thank you.

5 hours ago, BelieveToAchieve said:

Not true. You only had to have had a season ticket uninterrupted in all years