Priv. Seat Holders

Andy

Just now, KillkieBoab said:

Shouldn't have been any luck in it as I was a paid up PSTH and have had a season ticket consistently ever since.

Same here but with time at ten to five I fear i'm going to be disappointed. Such is life.

5 minutes ago, shug said:

Same here but with time at ten to five I fear i'm going to be disappointed. Such is life.

If you are a PST holder you’ll get to go mate. I wouldn’t worry about that. Would be outrageous by the club if you didn’t get to go and I’m sure they’d sort it very quickly. 

Just now, Bullitt said:

If you are a PST holder you’ll get to go mate. I wouldn’t worry about that. Would be outrageous by the club if you didn’t get to go and I’m sure they’d sort it very quickly. 

If only they'd put you in charge of ticket distribution !

I'll get over it, according to the wife !!

4 minutes ago, weeb30 said:

was every psth guaranteed a ticket? As I was in the understanding that it was a ballot for them to? 

Hi

IMO ALL PSH that fulfilled the criteria required were entitled to a priority allocation of a ticket.

7 hours ago, Mcilroy56 said:

Me neither despite sending further info when asked. A polite email one way or another would have been appreciated.

I included full details and seat numbers from PS certificate in my initial email but no further info was requested.

Agree that an acknowledgement of sorts would have been good.

Perhaps down to timescale and no decision maker available !