Priv. Seat Holders

Andy

Just read a post under another ticket topic that the CEO has been demoted due to the ticket fiasco.

While too late for the CQN match I hope that going forward the PS membership benefits will be recognised for all future issues.

I've got over the fact I didn't get a ticket but still a wee bit disappointed.

Have hotel booking in Prestatyn with free cancellation until Monday so will see how it goes.

Time for a Priv Seat supporters club to be started up !  

7 minutes ago, Killiespire said:

Just read a post under another ticket topic that the CEO has been demoted due to the ticket fiasco.

While too late for the CQN match I hope that going forward the PS membership benefits will be recognised for all future issues.

I've got over the fact I didn't get a ticket but still a wee bit disappointed.

Have hotel booking in Prestatyn with free cancellation until Monday so will see how it goes.

Time for a Priv Seat supporters club to be started up !  

Don't think you should read a post about the CEO being demoted as being confirmed, conjecture at the moment. 

1 hour ago, C4mmy31 said:

Why would they respond to you when you got a ticket throu another draw ? 

The info I was given via the Trust was that I wasn’t on the Priv. Seat list I would like to know why, cause there is no reason I can think of ??

No email or comms from the club at all here. Have to say the rule you have to have kept your original seats is a bit of a kick in the teeth. The season tickets used to list us as privilged seat holders on our seats when we used to have paper books. Annoyed we won't be going to the game but what is done is done and I will support the team as always. I will be taking it up with the club separetly though to find out wtf has actually happened here as I am not happy how this has been handled. My old man asking to move seats as he can't handle the stairs as well anymore should not rob us of privilged seat status.

1 minute ago, Nanaki_Emi said:

No email or comms from the club at all here. Have to say the rule you have to have kept your original seats is a bit of a kick in the teeth. The season tickets used to list us as privilged seat holders on our seats when we used to have paper books. Annoyed we won't be going to the game but what is done is done and I will support the team as always. I will be taking it up with the club separetly though to find out wtf has actually happened here as I am not happy how this has been handled. My old man asking to move seats as he can't handle the stairs as well anymore should not rob us of privilged seat status.

Just wonder how many of us PSH there are now ?

The whole ticket issue from our collective perspective has not been handled well.

Nowhere on the conditions shown on the PSH certificate does it say by moving your seat you are no longer entitled to the benefits.

I'm sure the majority of us have moved seats at sometime or another.

No chance of tickets now, but still have hotel booked with a cancellation period.

I hope that going forward from this, the club honour the privileges for any future events.

26 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

An absolute disgrace that PSTH aren’t getting to go to Wales when we’ve a bus of 50 and ten Germans who got tickets. 

PSTH regardless if they’ve moved seats 30 times should be the very first people on any list!!

Do you know for absolute certain that 10 Germans have got tickets!

38 minutes ago, CBFC said:

Do you know for absolute certain that 10 Germans have got tickets!

You can never say for certain, until you run into them. You just have to trust that what people pass on is indeed correct information... which at times isn’t.

I think it would be very unfortunate if they got tickets and there would be some very angry Killie fans and rightly so. Somebody somewhere would have some questions to answer!

Let’s hope that it is not the case and just a missheard conversation.

2 hours ago, Nanaki_Emi said:

I am also a PSH who applied for a ticket but received no response.

I sat in the same seat behind the dugout for 24 years until the Club moved me to a poorer seat last year because the technical area was extended.

I am obviously dissatisfied and will be contacting the club.

There certainly needs to be a clarification of Privilege Season Ticket rights after this tie is over.

As far as I'm concerned there is only one reason that can have caused participants to have dropped off the list. A season ticket not being renewed.

That will cover everyone. From those who have sadly passed away and those who have moved away to those who simply gave up during the hard times.

SIMPLE!

Edited by KillkieBoab

IMO the club need to come out and be open and honest about the handling of this. Where did the tickets go. Why did they go there. What measures are put in place for the future. The plan doesn’t appear great but comes across a lot worse because of the really poor communication. 

They will need to have some sort of rethink on the privilege seat situation and offer clarity to those who believe they are. 

10 minutes ago, piffer said:

IMO the club need to come out and be open and honest about the handling of this. Where did the tickets go. Why did they go there. What measures are put in place for the future. The plan doesn’t appear great but comes across a lot worse because of the really poor communication. 

They will need to have some sort of rethink on the privilege seat situation and offer clarity to those who believe they are. 

Agree 100 %

From what I'm led to believe if it wasn't for the SLOs intervention, privilege seat holders could have missed out. 

Just for the record, I know of one PSH who has NOT moved his seat and has retained a season throughout-but was still rejected with no reason given on the emailed reply. Needless to say he's not a happy bunny and plans to take it up with the club...