Priv. Seat Holders

Andy

8 hours ago, BelieveToAchieve said:

Well it's apparently one of the criteria the club are using to verify who is a privilege seat holder for Nomads ticket applications.

There were Priv. Season ticket holders sat not to far from us who moved from East to West after the first season, and retained all their Priv. Season ticket rights.

If the club are using that as a Criteria then they are very much incorrect.

This was something asked at the time and changed as those in our original group had very young kids back then, and enquired as they would need to move seat to accommodate their kids when old enough.

Hence the change to simply continuous season ticket ownership.

Edited by Andy

14 hours ago, skygod said:

As for a new privileged seat offer, the original seats were in the prime section of an unoccupied stand.

To correct myself, the Privileged Seats offer applied to the East Stand, North (now Moffat) Stand and the West (now Frank Beattie) Stand.

D465FF71-B186-4353-B1CC-B2B0E769FB07.jpeg

BEA6F591-87D7-49FF-A5DF-08E21F61AED8.jpeg

B091E1F2-305B-44BD-BE4C-9237BCE47582.jpeg

Edited by skygod

In my email to the SLO requesting a ticket due to having a privilege seat I quoted my certificate number, old and current seat details and that reason for switching seat was due to health reasons.

If switching seats while continuously renewing a season ticket means you don't qualify then perhaps a statement should have been released instead of advising individual fans on a 1-1 basis.  

This is really turning into a bit of a nightmare now.

19 minutes ago, Killiespire said:

In my email to the SLO requesting a ticket due to having a privilege seat I quoted my certificate number, old and current seat details and that reason for switching seat was due to health reasons.

If switching seats while continuously renewing a season ticket means you don't qualify then perhaps a statement should have been released instead of advising individual fans on a 1-1 basis.  

Complete Nightmare.

We are now 1 week from when most would be setting off.

On a personal level I am travelling with 4 others, still none of us know if we have a ticket v

I have to let my work know if I am taking the time off ??

Will I need more time off to go for tickets if it comes to a sale to season ticket holders ???

A mate of mine is going down south tomorrow on holiday, he is a share holder only, this group have never been mentioned. He will now be unable to buy tickets, even if his group become eligible.

Sorry but this has been a total shambles.

1 hour ago, Killiespire said:

I have no idea where this 'switching seat' thing comes from but it is news to me. Some fans would have had to change seat when the family section was moved into the East Stand, it was never the case you had to have the exact same seat, the only criteria was that you had to retain your season ticket...the same seat thing was just about the plaque with your name on it, they were not going to start moving those about. Someone has picked this up wrong somewhere along the line.

1 hour ago, Andy said:

Complete Nightmare.

We are now 1 week from when most would be setting off.

On a personal level I am travelling with 4 others, still none of us know if we have a ticket v

I have to let my work know if I am taking the time off ??

Will I need more time off to go for tickets if it comes to a sale to season ticket holders ???

A mate of mine is going down south tomorrow on holiday, he is a share holder only, this group have never been mentioned. He will now be unable to buy tickets, even if his group become eligible.

Sorry but this has been a total shambles.

Going to be honest here and say that I have no idea how this has taken so long after the initial information was put out, other than the records kept by the Club were not all they should be. What I can say is that I know that some people from the Trust were going in first thing this morning to try and help the SLO nail this today, along with their own list, so fingers crossed you should have some sort of outcome very soon.

23 minutes ago, KillieFC said:

Going to be honest here and say that I have no idea how this has taken so long after the initial information was put out, other than the records kept by the Club were not all they should be. What I can say is that I know that some people from the Trust were going in first thing this morning to try and help the SLO nail this today, along with their own list, so fingers crossed you should have some sort of outcome very soon.

Great to hear and really appreciate this feedback, thanks.

2 hours ago, KillieFC said:

I have no idea where this 'switching seat' thing comes from but it is news to me. Some fans would have had to change seat when the family section was moved into the East Stand, it was never the case you had to have the exact same seat, the only criteria was that you had to retain your season ticket...the same seat thing was just about the plaque with your name on it, they were not going to start moving those about. Someone has picked this up wrong somewhere along the line.

It is me who has picked this up wrong. Apologies, I stand corrected...and it is news to me...apparently this "same seat" clause is actually a thing. I predict absolute chaos if that proves to be the case, there will be loads of disgruntled PSH fans who were either forced to move seat by the Club or had to for some other perfectly legitimate reason. There should have been no messing around with this, every PSH should have been catered for, unless they've not actually been for a few years. I have every sympathy with the Club for being forced to deal with this ridiculous situation but the handling of it has been shocking and it will be a nightmare for those trying to clean it up.

53 minutes ago, Bobby said:

15621548946307457974274433278891.jpg.8e2465067c1e5d3ef7b00c29f6b0a61f.jpg

51 minutes ago, KillieFC said:

It is me who has picked this up wrong. Apologies, I stand corrected...and it is news to me...apparently this "same seat" clause is actually a thing. I predict absolute chaos if that proves to be the case, there will be loads of disgruntled PSH fans who were either forced to move seat by the Club or had to for some other perfectly legitimate reason. There should have been no messing around with this, every PSH should have been catered for, unless they've not actually been for a few years. I have every sympathy with the Club for being forced to deal with this ridiculous situation but the handling of it has been shocking and it will be a nightmare for those trying to clean it up.

As stated earlier the original plan for Priv. Seats was that you had to retain the same seat, however once show cased and announced this was later change perhaps not in writing, but common sense prevailed, when it was pointed out that large groups, sat together may need to expand.

I was part of group back then of around 6 or 7 who purchased and all sat together.

We went to the club and asked what if our number grow and we need to move to accommodate children or friends.

The club saw sense and relaxed this stipulation as it was clearly unworkable.

I moved seat when my son was younger as I found the West Stand suited our needs far better, with a young child in toe, its also far warmer in winter.

However we are now back where I started on my original Priv. seat.

8 minutes ago, Andy said:

100 I was told.

How many of that 100 got a reply to their e:mail?

I've had no response but my son got one saying that the applications were being collated and sent to the club for checking that the Privilege Seat conditions had been met including annual season ticket renewal and retention of same seat unless asked to move by the Club. 

After that someone from the club would be in touch.

The seat retention was a new one on me, as was the certificate mentioned elsewhere as I don't have any recollection of seeing one before and it's certainly not something I'd have discarded.

Just found the certificate again and it is laid out like a share certificate, overleaf are the benefits and conditions.

Sorry I'm not clever enough to attach the detail but it does say that it is "subject to and with the benefits of the conditions endorsed overleaf and which are deemed to be incorporated herein" 

Overleaf it says " Subject to the annual renewal of your Season Ticket the following benefits are available "

Three of which are 

Selection of privileged seat

Priority Allocation of Best Seats Available on Away All Ticket Games

Holders Certificate

It doesn't say you will breach the available benefits and conditions if you change seat, only that you must renew annually  

1 hour ago, jbm1965 said:

How many of that 100 got a reply to their e:mail?

I've had no response but my son got one saying that the applications were being collated and sent to the club for checking that the Privilege Seat conditions had been met including annual season ticket renewal and retention of same seat unless asked to move by the Club. 

After that someone from the club would be in touch.

The seat retention was a new one on me, as was the certificate mentioned elsewhere as I don't have any recollection of seeing one before and it's certainly not something I'd have discarded.

I got same reply as your son but only after sending a second mail asking for an update, there was no mention on my reply of retention of same seat, just that the club were checking that those who had applied were genuine.

1 hour ago, georgekillie said:

Have you any updates?

Absolutely none. I honestly thought that the PSH would have been informed either way by now. The Trust draw is done, Jim Thomson is working on informing the 50 lucky winners right now so they should know tonight. Not seen the names myself yet but I do know that not one of the Trust Board directors got a ticket...nor did I. Such is life.