Priv. Seat Holders

Andy

1 hour ago, Killiespire said:

My window of opportunity for making arrangements for this trip is narrowing by the minute.

Other than contacting each of the priv seat holders by email is there a chance the SLO could provide an update on here ? 

Listen I have no issue what so ever with the way the club have decided to allocate the tickets, my issue is the time its taking to get this done and the lack of comms.

As already said I have a mate who leaves for a holiday down south today, he now has little or no way of getting tickets for him and his sons, season ticket holder and shareholder. Terrible that we are in this position only a week out.

I too have arrangements to make, which I cannot do, as other have said my hotel has now been booked for two weeks.

The lack of communication and ignoring of the supporters is utterly shambolic. 

The club have had weeks to sort the tickets of which they have 802. They still haven’t arrived. Connah’s Quay have sold theirs already. You would think we were the part time team. 

Killie trust have asked and completed a ballot already notifying supporters who were successful. 

Supporters clubs have provided names and details and the club are taking ages to do anything. 

Amateur hour. The game is a week today. 

1 minute ago, Souleycouley93 said:

The lack of communication and ignoring of the supporters is utterly shambolic. 

The club have had weeks to sort the tickets of which they have 802. They still haven’t arrived. Connah’s Quay have sold theirs already. You would think we were the part time team. 

Killie trust have asked and completed a ballot already notifying supporters who were successful. 

Supporters clubs have provided names and details and the club are taking ages to do anything. 

Amateur hour. The game is a week today. 

Yesterday morning the Club still didn't have a list from a couple of the buses (I'd imagine they do have now or I'd be releasing those tickets to STH), that could have caused a further delay, in no way am I making excuses for the time this has taken which is absolutely ridiculous. This was was a complete pig's ear from the outset and they've been playing catch-up ever since.

11 minutes ago, KillieFC said:

Yesterday morning the Club still didn't have a list from a couple of the buses (I'd imagine they do have now or I'd be releasing those tickets to STH), that could have caused a further delay, in no way am I making excuses for the time this has taken which is absolutely ridiculous. This was was a complete pig's ear from the outset and they've been playing catch-up ever since.

They should have given the buses a time to meet to get applications in and if not met then the tickets go to other more deserving fans. Surely bus organisers know who’s met the criteria and who hasn’t? Amateur hour right enough. Selfish minority dictating to the rest 

3 minutes ago, KillieFC said:

It’s just become a total saga. The amount of speculation and infighting this has caused is remarkable. Along with the fact there has been  no interviews with any of team, no strip release and no signings it’s the only thing people are able to be talking about.

No clarity on anything.

47 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Along with the fact there has been  no interviews with any of team, no strip release and no signings it’s the only thing people are able to be talking about.

No clarity on anything.

Team have been back for 7 days (5 working days on the assumption of 5/7)  Working hard with the new gaffer who is accessing what he has along with knowing there are multiple trialists and a huge imminent loan signing coming at the end of the week. Yet you are whinging cause there's no youtube videos with interviews?

As for the kit, it has been explained many a time on this forum why it is late. They club don't have to announce that to you. If you want to have more clarity pump £100k into the club and get yourself on the board until that day comes wind yer neck in

15 minutes ago, KillieBantam said:

Team have been back for 7 days (5 working days on the assumption of 5/7)  Working hard with the new gaffer who is accessing what he has along with knowing there are multiple trialists and a huge imminent loan signing coming at the end of the week. Yet you are whinging cause there's no youtube videos with interviews?

As for the kit, it has been explained many a time on this forum why it is late. They club don't have to announce that to you. If you want to have more clarity pump £100k into the club and get yourself on the board until that day comes wind yer neck in

I’m “whinging” because of the ticket situation and the lack of clarity.

Rightfully so in my opinion.  I am pointing out that along with that situation there has been not much else to talk about which has led to frustration among supporters. 

Club have been back training for 15 days at Bonnyton/Largs/Marbella. 

Regarding your second paragraph. Oh dear.

2 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

I’m “whinging” because of the ticket situation and the lack of clarity.

Rightfully so in my opinion.  I am pointing out that along with that situation there has been not much else to talk about which has led to frustration among supporters. 

Club have been back training for 15 days at Bonnyton/Largs/Marbella. 

Regarding your second paragraph. Oh dear.

"Along with the fact..." implies you were compiling about more that the ticket situation and the lack of clarity around it

A whole extra weeks training than I had said there had been?  Quick someone get a Gary Dicker in for an interview so SouleyCouley93 doesn't have to wait another day without one. Forget the fact the season starts in a week we have to make youtube videos to appease him. 

3 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Your head has totally gone. Blown things out of context big time. Get well soon.

Judging by yer last tweet it confirms you were whinging about the whole thing and just didn't like being called out about being wrong ... seems to be a habit of yours

I'm perfectly well as is but cheers for you concern :)

I don't think it's OTT to say that a lot of the anticipation and enthusiasm has dissipated a little over the summer.  Such an exciting end to the season and we even managed the loss of SC  well by getting a seriously intriguing replacement in, but since then it's been like everyone at the club is on a summer holiday.  No strip (granted, outwith the club's control but even that we only know by hearing from fellow fans), no idea what is happening with tickets for our first European game in nearly 20 years (we should be publicly flogging CQN for not getting the tickets to us yet and it's ludicrous that we don't even know how most of the tickets are going to be allocated with a week to go).

I also don't think it's unreasonable to expect some media content from pre-season - I think everyone agreed last year's content was brilliant - player cam was a good laugh etc.  Apart from a short fuzzy highlights reel of us taking a 3-0 scudding, there's been nothing since AA's first interview.  Even just a catch up with the "Scotland 4" to see how they enjoyed the international experience, or with AD to get his thoughts on it.  @Souleycouley93 is right about this, it's the reason there's approaching (or probably into) double figures of threads about tickets that we don't have yet!

To be advised by 5 pm tomorrow it seems:-

The club is now in the final stage of our ticket allocation process for next week’s Europa League qualifier against Connah’s Quay Nomads.

Allocations for Supporters Clubs have been finalised and Privileged Season Ticket Holders will be contacted by the club on Friday (July 5).

A ballot for current season ticket holders will take place later today (Thursday, July 4) for the remaining available tickets.

Season ticket holders for 2019/20, excluding those who have already been allocated a ticket, will be automatically entered into the draw and those who are successful will be contacted by the club before 5pm on Friday. If anyone who is successful in the ballot is unable to attend the match then the ticket will be reallocated.

Tickets will be available for collection from the administration office at 38 Portland Road, Kilmarnock on Monday, July 8 from 10am with the office staying open until 8pm.

Director Cathy Jamieson said: “We fully understand and sympathise with supporters who will miss out on this match due to the limited ticket availability. Please be assured that the club made every representation to obtain as many tickets as possible for visiting Kilmarnock fans.

“I’d like to thank the fans for their patience and understanding in what has been a frustrating process. Returning to European competition after an absence of 18 years has involved plenty of learning and we will take on board lessons from this process going forward.” 

Finally, we hope as many fans as possible will turn out on July 18 for the return match at Rugby Park as Angelo Alessio enjoys his home debut with additional admission information being published early next week.

Edited by gamla

FAO Those who on this thread who consider themselves Priv. season Ticket holders.

Been told tonight I am not considered by the club a Priv Season ticket holder.

i have no idea why other than I did move seat.

I will be taking this up with the club 100%.

As I have already said this was over turned from the original proposal as unworkable, clearly some Priv seat holders were going to have to move for loads of reasons, so it was revoked 100%.

i know individuals who moved in or after the first season.

just wanted to let those who are in the same boat, to prepare for a possible disappointment. 

Fortunately for me I was successful in the TIK draw.

5 hours ago, Killiespire said:

Andy, did this information come to you via email from the club ?

I haven't received anything yet but from your comments I may well be in the same boat !

I hope you aren’t.

My information did not come directly from the club but from the trust, who I think asked a question of the club on my behalf due to a fairly unique set of circumstances.

I managed to get a ticket via their draw and wasn’t sure if I had to pay for theirs or wait to see if I got one via the Priv. seat option.

This was not me trying to score an extra ticket by the way, simply trying to free up one for the Trust to reallocate.

i have to say I am very angry at this news, it’s not about a ticket as said I have one.

If this turns out that I am not considered a Priv. Seat holder because I moved seat and someone who wasn’t around when Priv Seats were introduced has removed people for moving seats I will be fighting this.

I mentioned this in another post but before the scheme went ‘live’ the rules changed to allow a seat swap primarily to cope with those who wanted to accommodate their kids who at the time were too young or not even born yet.

Common sense was applied.

To give some context the East Stand back then was rammed full of Priv Seats but more so season ticket holders(hence the recent need to remove all the reserved stickers !!!)

it was nearly impossible to find a free seat back then to accommodate a child, so you could obv move seat to where you could then find two seats together.

I was in the same seat for 15 years before my son was old enough to start attending matches.

it was probably another two years before I switched us to the West Stand for two seasons.

We moved back after the relegation play off season.

Apologies for the long post, Mr. Angry this morning and this is nothing to do with a ticket for the game in Wales.

Edited by Andy

35 minutes ago, Andy said:

I hope you aren’t.

My information did not come directly from the club but from the trust, who I think asked a question of the club on my behalf due to a fairly unique set of circumstances.

I managed to get a ticket via their draw and wasn’t sure if I had to pay for theirs or wait to see if I got one via the Priv. seat option.

This was not me trying to score an extra ticket by the way, simply trying to free up one for the Trust to reallocate.

i have to say I am very angry at this news, it’s not about a ticket as said I have one.

If this turns out that I am not considered a Priv. Seat holder because I moved seat and someone who wasn’t around when Priv Seats were introduced has removed people for moving seats I will be fighting this.

I mentioned this in another post but before the scheme went ‘live’ the rules changed to allow a seat swap primarily to cope with those who wanted to accommodate their kids who at the time were too young or not even born yet.

Common sense was applied.

To give some context the East Stand back then was rammed full of Priv Seats but more so season ticket holders(hence the recent need to remove all the reserved stickers !!!)

it was nearly impossible to find a free seat back then to accommodate a child, so you could obv move seat to where you could then find two seats together.

I was in the same seat for 15 years before my son was old enough to start attending matches.

it was probably another two years before I switched us to the West Stand for two seasons.

We moved back after the relegation play off season.

Apologies for the long post, Mr. Angry this morning and this is nothing to do with a ticket for the game in Wales.

You’ve now got me wondering if those of us who were moved from the Moffat Stand to allow Old Firm fans to use it are in the same boat.

This needs to be clarified for the future although I do understand the need to have kept a season ticket each year. Which I have.

42 minutes ago, cammy_boy said:

I cant fathom why moving what seat you sit on makes any difference whatsoever to this. Seems utter garbage when you've paid your money upfront and continued to do so 25 years. 

Can anyone explain why what seat you sit on matters at all? 

Cammy,

The original blurb in the glossy brochure produced at the time, was all about it being your seat for life.

As long as you kept renewing your season ticket.

But as said in practice terms it was  never going to work.

One of our group with in a year was bring his daughter to games, and we had to move only by one or two seats to accommodate her.

The club at that time were very flexible about it.

Seem someone within the club now is not being so understanding ?????

Edited by Andy

I'm not savvy enough to attach the detail of the Privileged Seat Benefits & Conditions shown on the reverse side of my certificate but some of the wording shown is as follows :-

" Subject to the annual renewal of your Season Ticket the following benefits are available "

Selection of Privileged Seat

Priority Allocation of Best Seats Available on Away All Ticket Games

Membership of the Killie Club

Nameplate on your Privileged Seat

Recognition on a Commemorative Plaque in the Stand

First Option on Car Park Season Tickets

Holders Certificate

Nowhere does it state that by moving your seat all privileges become invalid.

Should that not have been listed under benefits and conditions ? 

2 hours ago, KillkieBoab said:

You’ve now got me wondering if those of us who were moved from the Moffat Stand to allow Old Firm fans to use it are in the same boat.

This needs to be clarified for the future although I do understand the need to have kept a season ticket each year. Which I have.

If the club moved you, you will be fine.

Perhaps this is not the reason that I don’t appear on the Priv list I am maybe putting 2+2 together and making assumptions.

What I do know is I have 100% had a season ticket every year since 1985-86.

I also doubt I will get anywhere with the club over the next few days, and I don’t have to, just wanted to give others a heads up.

Edited by Andy

32 minutes ago, Andy said:

Cammy,

The original blurb in the glossy brochure produced at the time, was all about it being your seat for life.

As long as you kept renewing your season ticket.

But as said in practice terms it was  never going to work.

One of our group with in a year was bring his daughter to games, and we had to move only by one or two seats to accommodate her.

The club at that time were very flexible about it.

Seem someone within the club now is not being so understanding ?????

I get the premise but I would have thought being in the actual seat was a symbolic thing. Anyways I hope common sense prevails and others dont miss out. 

1 hour ago, Killiespire said:

" Subject to the annual renewal of your Season Ticket the following benefits are available "

Selection of Privileged Seat

Priority Allocation of Best Seats Available on Away All Ticket Games

Membership of the Killie Club

Nameplate on your Privileged Seat

Recognition on a Commemorative Plaque in the Stand

First Option on Car Park Season Tickets

Holders Certificate

Reads to me that you can change your seat every season if you wanted to.