Club merchandise

Bigdaw

I've had a bit of a nightmare of sorts having a flag made for Wales using LRoys coat of arms. I've attached the image of what will eventually be arriving. After a bit of back and forward with the company who are making it, it turns out the flag won't be ready in time for Wales as it's not going to be ready for shipping until tomorrow after originally quoting a 10 day turnaround about a month ago. As compensation for the issues that I've had with them they've offered me a free 6ft flag, still disappointing though.

600x400.png

17 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I've had a bit of a nightmare of sorts having a flag made for Wales using LRoys coat of arms. I've attached the image of what will eventually be arriving. After a bit of back and forward with the company who are making it, it turns out the flag won't be ready in time for Wales as it's not going to be ready for shipping until tomorrow after originally quoting a 10 day turnaround about a month ago. As compensation for the issues that I've had with them they've offered me a free 6ft flag, still disappointing though.

600x400.png

Beautiful. Hopefully you're going to be in Belgrade because that will look amazing lit up by their flares and pyrotechnics.

1 hour ago, Fletch said:

600x400.png

have you got it resolved? i can make flags no problem. Any size

i made the 64-65 league winning flag for the club &  the 2012? Cup semi final / final huge flag for @Squirrelhumper

Just now, killieboy87 said:

Does anyone know if the Europa League merch is in yet?  I don't hold out much hope of being notified that my order is ready to collect...

I've got a Killie on tour T. But, I went into the shop for that

I had ordered the shirt, scarf, mug and keyring. Got a phone call late last week asking it I wanted to wait till they were all in or cancel the mug and keyring as they were still 2 weeks away. I cancelled the mug and ring to get the shirt and scarf for the auld yin hoping we could get tickets to the game. He got it last night. Happy guy. :)

23 hours ago, Al#1 said:

I am starting to put more designs on my website store. The T-shirts are printed on demand,  so normally will take 3-4 days.

https://foxglide.co.uk/product-category/football/

this morning's design below. (will be available in blue also)

BELGRADE_WHITE.jpg

Are you paying for advertising on here?

I know that the club merchandise leaves a lot to be desired but what is with the sudden influx of goods trading on Killie's name and our brand and the Club are making not a f**king penny out of it? It's basically all we have to sell and our so-called fans and many other shady online stores are coining it in while the club is losing out. The club should have someone controlling this and chasing these chancers up and should also be sorting out the shop so there are not so many gaps in the market that we are not filling ourselves. Fans are not helping by buying this stuff, it just encourages them. If you see something send it to the club and ask if they can get it in stock, maybe we will see some action. You'll not be getting a washer off me pal, despite the tshirt looking decent!

11 minutes ago, 18yardhero said:

Are you paying for advertising on here?

I know that the club merchandise leaves a lot to be desired but what is with the sudden influx of goods trading on Killie's name and our brand and the Club are making not a f**king penny out of it? It's basically all we have to sell and our so-called fans and many other shady online stores are coining it in while the club is losing out. The club should have someone controlling this and chasing these chancers up and should also be sorting out the shop so there are not so many gaps in the market that we are not filling ourselves. Fans are not helping by buying this stuff, it just encourages them. If you see something send it to the club and ask if they can get it in stock, maybe we will see some action. You'll not be getting a washer off me pal, despite the tshirt looking decent!

If Just Sport and the club got their act together then people wouldnt resort to creating their own stuff and selling it.

Ive emailed Just Sport and never even had a reply.