Club merchandise

Bigdaw

4 hours ago, gordon4418 said:

and this is the phone case and the acrylic blocks.

happy with them all, Good work Lroy, highly recommend the stuff off redbubble, still waiting on the t-shirts from TeeSpring

IMG_1235.jpeg

Hi Gordon where did you get the phone case? Is it iPhone X? I’d like one

10 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

Hi Gordon where did you get the phone case? Is it iPhone X? I’d like one

It's from @Lroy 's redbubble store, this one is an XR but they have a range covering most modern smartphones:

https://www.redbubble.com/people/martinleroy/works/39767458-kilmarnock-fc-ball-and-hand

the banner above is from there as well.

Edited by gordon4418

@Lroy

T-shirts from teespring arrived this morning, much better sized than the one from the club shop,  the club store ones were woefully undersized compared to the label.

Teespring seem to used Gildan shirts which are ok but not as good as the no label ones from the club shop.

so now just waiting on the crest sticker from redbubble which will be going on my iPad.

Edited by gordon4418

1 hour ago, Lroy said:

I've ordered the crest and ball & hand as stickers too. Haven't decided where they're going yet.

My son was looking at the killie stickers and wants to buy a load of them to stick all over his school... unfortunately I pointed out he’s the only Killie fan in Hamilton Grammar and it doesn’t take Morse to work out who the culprit would be!

28 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

My son was looking at the killie stickers and wants to buy a load of them to stick all over his school... unfortunately I pointed out he’s the only Killie fan in Hamilton Grammar and it doesn’t take Morse to work out who the culprit would be!

There were 2 or 3 when I taught there a few years ago!

1 hour ago, Bullitt said:

My boy has been working at the new Aberdeen FC training ground. It won't be too difficult to deduce who is putting KTID in the wet concrete around the place. 

20 minutes ago, harley said:

My boy has been working at the new Aberdeen FC training ground. It won't be too difficult to deduce who is putting KTID in the wet concrete around the place. 

1 hour ago, Bullitt said:

1)Just give the kids a note explaining that as a sensible and responsible parent you believe they should be expressing themselves, their beliefs and their feelings fully in their present environment. 

2)In Hamilton it could have been Donnati on his last visit at the school before he realised Forza Killie is the way forward and not humdrum Hamilton. 

3)In Aberdeen it could have been CB starting his double agent mind games with the red enemy. Hopefully he has ordered some stickers as well. :ph34r: