Should MJ get to speak at the KFCSA AGM?

Maverick11

Should MJ get to speak at the KFCSA AGM?  

234 members have voted

1. 1. Should MJ get to speak at the KFCSA AGM?

• Yes
    • No

22 minutes ago, Killie1970 said:

He'll answer a question with a question and use all his pishy lawyer talk to try and make him look good. Tell him to piss off, he's had his chance and he is not welcome!

Agree, don't give him a platform to pontificate, he has had enough chances in the past and in my opinion is not welcome. He should not have been invited ( if he has), we don't need to listen to the same old self indulgent nonsense from someone who has systematically alienated the support, sponsors and potential sponsors. He has nothing new to say.

Said on the other thread he should be allowed to speak but under the rules set out but those holding the meeting. No waffle no non disclosure crap. If he's asked a question he has to answer and there has to be sufficient evidence to back the answer he gives. 

At club AGMs it's been too easy for him to dictate procedure and hide anything that may work against him. Take him out of his comfort zone. As this years club AGM got a little more chaotic he was getting more flustered. Attacks made and some interesting questions left him wide open. If he hasn't got control of the event it can be prolonged and hopefully make more impact.

I voted No as far as I am concerned he is not welcome at our club so why would he be welcome let alone speak at the supporters agm, he is only after one thing and that to get us digging in ur pockets to fill his , unless the words out his mouth are '' I have sold my shares and will be resigning from the board effective today '' then anything else out of this mans mouth is just s**t

If he has to speak, everyone should just turn to the person next to them and start talking about what they're having for their dinner.  Perhaps break out a song, like "say aye to the Killie Pie" (to the melody of Go West).  Or, set off their mobile phones.  Maybe Hippo could do a wee jig whilst dressed in a leprechaun outfit.  God, all these ideas flooding as I type..... let me think some more....

Zorro is correct. Whatever happens MJ will try to put a spin on it. Refusing to let him speak makes it easy for him. Having constructive debate and putting him on the spot makes it harder. He can play the hero by talking to fans but what is said or not said as the case may be can be used by the opposition. 

Of course he should be allowed to speak. However, as far as I am aware he is not the chairman of kilmarnock fc. Does he have the authority the speak on behalf of the club? He most certainly does not have the right to be sitting at the table with the supporters association board members and he should sit with the punters in the room. That should be worth coming along to see on its own!

Of course he should. We are better than him. Plus, I hate all that Katie Hopkins, safe space, walk out bollocks. If we aren't grown up enough to listen to a  small town, average lawyer without sticking our fingers in our ears and going la la la, then its come to a pretty pass. Christ, I even find myself agreeing with Zorro.