Laurențiu Brănescu

ericb

11 minutes ago, Killie lad said:

I think motherwells first was a s**ter from him, but I agree 

He could have done better at that one no doubt but the big deflection didn’t help.

It’s probably time to drop him and most seem in agreement of that. Similar to last season with McDonald it got to the point where he just needs to be given time out the team.

Ball spent a relatively long time in the air, keeper should have wiped oot their big striker... man, ball, everything... he would have thocht twice aboot comin near him again

After that howler, he had a good game with one save in particular saving what looked like a certain goal

1 hour ago, jh2633 said:

Really? Is this where your heads at? Going for the c**t shout?

Disappointing to see that from a Killie fan. He made a mistake today yes but also made a few decent saves at one particular cracker. 

Going in on our own players before 90 minutes are done with the c**t shouts is uncalled for in all honesty. No need whatsoever. 

This. A lot of pathetic comments on the last couple of pages here. It's as if some of us are waiting on him making a mistake just so they can lump in with the abuse as opposed to getting behind the guy. Been absolutely spoiled with Bachmann. 

If the first one isn't a foul it's a howler. Doidge scoring another typically Doidge goal.

No idea what happened for the second goal, couldn't see much from my seat.

I have no issue with criticism when it's due and it is today IMO. That doesn't undo the good season he's had to this point right enough, first real error that's cost us and was solely down to him.

18 hours ago, Souleycouley93 said:

Big c**t couldn’t catch the cold. Shambolic man

Can't help but feel because we were spoiled with Bachmann last year, that we expect too much fron Larry, yes he has made a mistake, what keeper hasn't? Give him a chance to redeem himself, instead of petty name calling.

8 minutes ago, jam1869 said:

Can't help but feel because we were spoiled with Bachmann last year, that we expect too much fron Larry, yes he has made a mistake, what keeper hasn't? Give him a chance to redeem himself, instead of petty name calling.

This. Bach and McGregor for me were two best keepers in country last season. Larry is young but doing fine and hopefully come good 

17 hours ago, jh2633 said:

First serious error of the season. Elbowed in the face too - that doesn’t fit the narrative on here though. 

Agreed. However he will need to get used to physical strikers at times as you aren’t going to get fouls all time. Hel learn though. Could do with coming out for a 50-50, taking ball and clattering man to give him confidence