TRUST IN KILLIE CQN TICKET BALLOT

jmthmsn

12 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Fair enough. 

As i said, i think the trust guys get an unfair time at times. Sad that they felt they needed to omit themselves from the draw as you've rightly pointed out. 

I'll just be glad when this tie is over. Been a nightmare!

12 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Fair enough. 

As i said, i think the trust guys get an unfair time at times. Sad that they felt they needed to omit themselves from the draw as you've rightly pointed out. 

I'll just be glad when this tie is over. Been a nightmare!

For clarity we were all in the draw, just didn't get picked (no warm balls for us LOL) I don't think it would matter how the tickets are distributed someone wouldn't be happy but I do feel for everyone who has been working hard to make sure the tickets are distributed as fairly as possible.

57 minutes ago, Berts Killie said:

So you now need to be a member of a supporters club or be able to afford, or even want to, contribute to the trust to get a ticket when tickets are limited.

let me put it another way.....if you know the right folk you are ok..... if no you’re gubbed.

forget about the supporters who have continually attended games when you had so called supporters boycotting home games who now have the pick of the tickets.

you couldn’t make it up. Yes you probably could

I am a shareholder, season ticket holder, and TiK subscriber, and didn't get one. The Trust are working with the board to improve the facilities of our club so please keep your narrow-minded thoughts to yourself. 

With a week to go the communication on tickets for the rest of us is abysmal. After all the good PR of last season the club have taken about 6 steps backwards in its dealings with the ordinary fan! There are far more fans outside the Trust and supporters buses but the majority have been ignored and treated with contempt by those in charge. It’s as if MJ has returned!

6 minutes ago, boydiesback said:

With a week to go the communication on tickets for the rest of us is abysmal. After all the good PR of last season the club have taken about 6 steps backwards in its dealings with the ordinary fan! There are far more fans outside the Trust and supporters buses but the majority have been ignored and treated with contempt by those in charge. It’s as if MJ has returned!

What a twat

13 minutes ago, boydiesback said:

If it's any consolation, we've not had any confirmation on our tickets yet either other than the initial email being sent to the club at start of the week.

I'm working this weekend to try and earn back a couple of days annual leave in case we get past Partizan and I need more days off a week later, so even though I think we're got tickets, I'm not 100% sure, can't confirm to any members (who never entered Trust draw based on getting them through bus) and need to wait and see when I can collect them/pay for them (work in Glasgow and don't stay in Killie) as last thing I want is to be travelling down there with everyone tickets given the circumstances but looks like i'll spent the Thursday down there trying to meet folk at hotels etc to give tickets out.

I can understand why club haven't put remaining tickets on sale yet as they don't have them but I'm starting to lose the will to live with the repeated calls/texts etc from folk when I know as much as anyone. I'm sure everyone is the same though, especially those at the club.

I know if I wasn't on a bus I'd be as frustrated as anyone, I think the club will have learnt from this though. As been mentioned previously, It's a fairly unique situation for us and I'm sure they are doing their best (easy for me to say I know)

I can see Partizan being PATG over there though!

Edited by Squirrelhumper

3 minutes ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

The majority were always going to be disappointed, 800 tickets for 2000+ fans. People who get tickets will be happy, those who dont will be pissed off. 

I'm sure all 2000 will get tickets for Belgrade though.

I don’t think the issue is 800 into 2,000... it’s just the fact that with one week to go the rest of us don’t know what’s happening. I’m just after a little clarity and I’ve been patient and not had a gripe about how initial tickets have been distributed, but I now need to know for work, accommodation and my son if I’m going. 

10 minutes ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

The majority were always going to be disappointed, 800 tickets for 2000+ fans. People who get tickets will be happy, those who dont will be pissed off. 

I'm sure all 2000 will get tickets for Belgrade though.

You’ve missed my point ( as I knew you would) Of course I’d be disappointed by not getting a ticket but knowing that for sure is better than the uncertainty the contempt has created. It’s nit about getting everyone a ticket it’s about customer care and communicating with your fan base.

23 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

If it's any consolation, we've not had any confirmation on our tickets yet either other than the initial email being sent to the club at start of the week.

I'm working this weekend to try and earn back a couple of days annual leave in case we get past Partizan and I need more days off a week later, so even though I think we're got tickets, I'm not 100% sure, can't confirm to any members (who never entered Trust draw based on getting them through bus) and need to wait and see when I can collect them/pay for them (work in Glasgow and don't stay in Killie) as last thing I want is to be travelling down there with everyone tickets given the circumstances but looks like i'll spent the Thursday down there trying to meet folk at hotels etc to give tickets out.

I can understand why club haven't put remaining tickets on sale yet as they don't have them but I'm starting to lose the will to live with the repeated calls/texts etc from folk when I know as much as anyone. I'm sure everyone is the same though, especially those at the club.

I know if I wasn't on a bus I'd be as frustrated as anyone, I think the club will have learnt from this though. As been mentioned previously, It's a fairly unique situation for us and I'm sure they are doing their best (easy for me to say I know)

I can see Partizan being PATG over there though!

I feel stressed out just reading this post, and I’m not going. People who have arranged to go or are desperate to go are missing all the pleasure they should be having looking forward to it. The communication from the club on this issue has been woeful. They should have had all the ballots pending receipt of the tickets, and at least people could then plan ahead. 

10 minutes ago, KillkieBoab said:

Just a simple statement explaining that they are still waiting for the tickets would go a long way.

i still don’t see why they can’t outline a plan to sell all remaining tickets even if they don’t physically have them.

Exactly 

5 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

I feel stressed out just reading this post, and I’m not going. People who have arranged to go or are desperate to go are missing all the pleasure they should be having looking forward to it. The communication from the club on this issue has been woeful. They should have had all the ballots pending receipt of the tickets, and at least people could then plan ahead. 

I genuinely feel sorry for the club as they are between a rock and a hard place with this one and there was always going to be 100s disappointed.

I think a sales schedule as much would have helped but then again, can't really sell tickets without any tickets (well you can but it's a nightmare to arrange pick ups etc)

Hopefully hear some news soon as I'm sure everyone wants to have it sorted one way or another. I've plenty of family/mates travelling with me in the same situation as those not on buses and waiting to hear about tickets.

Said it before and I'll say it again because everyone else is too afraid to say it in case they don't get tickets - the CEO is right at the crux of the clusterf**k but no one is going to publicly throw her under the bus. Lack of communication, oblique statement when something was said, promises of tickets to her pals, ruthless treatment of the Privileged Seat fans - given some responsibility in the absence of anyone to keep her in line she has failed miserably to control the situation and that is why we are now a week away from the game and hardly anyone knows what is actually happening. Keeping fans in the loop is not above the CEO, it is the CEO's job to oversee that happens. If I were the board I would be reviewing the position in light of the negativity this has caused.

1 minute ago, 18yardhero said:

Said it before and I'll say it again because everyone else is too afraid to say it in case they don't get tickets - the CEO is right at the crux of the clusterf**k but no one is going to publicly throw her under the bus. Lack of communication, oblique statement when something was said, promises of tickets to her pals, ruthless treatment of the Privileged Seat fans - given some responsibility in the absence of anyone to keep her in line she has failed miserably to control the situation and that is why we are now a week away from the game and hardly anyone knows what is actually happening. Keeping fans in the loop is not above the CEO, it is the CEO's job to oversee that happens. If I were the board I would be reviewing the position in light of the negativity this has caused.

She was MJs puppet and now there is no one controlling her strings