If MJ...

boydiesback

What an utterly pointless question ! 

Firstly he isn't. 

Secondly if he had stayed we wouldn't have the problem as we wouldn't be in Europe, in fact probably in lower divisions.

Why can't you be positive, MJ did some ok stuff but some really bad divisive stuff too. His time has come and gone like many before and no doubt many after but the real fans remain whatever.

KTID

While I don’t feel that the ticket allocation was thought through well, to associate this one error amongst massive, wide-spread improvement in every aspect of the club with the absolute disaster of the previous regime is totally ludicrous.

Things then - as bad as they could have been.

Things now - very, very good, positive and improving all the time.

22 minutes ago, Mcilroy56 said:

I was part of NAPM, had privilege seat, season ticket holder, on Trust Board but don’t have a ticket, does that set your mind at rest? 

Didn’t realise you were on Trust board, I’ll need to reconsider my monthly contribution now if that’s the case

2 minutes ago, boydiesback said:

Didn’t realise you were on Trust board, I’ll need to reconsider my monthly contribution now if that’s the case

Can you not help yourself? Make a bawbag statement and then retract it, then make another bawbag statement on the same thread. Taking fuddery to new levels.

34 minutes ago, boydiesback said:

Do you know who funds this website? I'd be in favour of them just banning you outright, you're an absolute waste. Got any joy at all in your life mate? Every post sounds like a right depressed wee troll. Anyone with any semblance of a life wouldn't waste their time on here spouting your crap. If text gave concussions you'd be a proper knockout.

Edited by SaucyJackPirate

10 minutes ago, SaucyJackPirate said:

Do you know who funds this website? I'd be in favour of them just banning you outright, you're an absolute waste. Got any joy at all in your life mate? Every post sounds like a right depressed wee troll. Anyone with any semblance of a life wouldn't waste their time on here spouting your crap. If text give give concussions you'd be a proper knockout.

A poor mans Mclean

Edited by Calummoore86