CQN Sale for Season Ticket holders

Squirrelhumper

14 minutes ago, Bob Agg said:

You are moaning that your kid can't get a ticket. Where have I called anyone names? I'm not 50, I'm 63 and have been going for over 50 years and probably put a wee bit more into the club than your 15 year old, no offence to him, but you can surely see why I think I am more entitled to a ticket than him? You'll note I did not say I'm entitled to a ticket over anyone else, but under 16's? Probably.

I was asking a question and giving an opinion I know loads of guys my age who are planning on taking their kids.

I think you may have suggested I was acting like a spoiled brat, for asking a question about kids being included in the draw or not ??????

Think we need to agree to disagree, I don't think any season ticket holders should be discriminated against on age.

I do think you would have an argument had you based it on price, adults pay a dam site more than kids, but most kids will go with an adult.

Edited by Andy

I can see why kids tickets are not included. U16 tickets are free with a full paying adult so I would say it would be slightly unfair on those that have paid full whack to then miss out to someone with a free ticket. 

In an ideal world folk could take their kids along as there would plenty of seats available, but as they are limited to 800 its a tricky situation for the club to be in. 

Hopefully they will get to experience an away trip in Europe at some point (possibly even Belgrade) however I think it is correct not to include them in the ballot. 

1 minute ago, Skora11 said:

I can see why kids tickets are not included. U16 tickets are free with a full paying adult so I would say it would be slightly unfair on those that have paid full whack to then miss out to someone with a free ticket. 

In an ideal world folk could take their kids along as there would plenty of seats available, but as they are limited to 800 its a tricky situation for the club to be in. 

Hopefully they will get to experience an away trip in Europe at some point (possibly even Belgrade) however I think it is correct not to include them in the ballot. 

surely those in a family deal (2 adults + 2 kids) will get 2 entries then?

1 minute ago, Killiekranky said:

Would be interesting to hear how many tickets are left for the season ticket holders ballot, the club's share for players, officials and sponsors would have to be taken care of first.

The 400 being quoted might be a bit optomistic.

Personally I expected it to be 400 left.

4 minutes ago, Killiekranky said:

Would be interesting to hear how many tickets are left for the season ticket holders ballot, the club's share for players, officials and sponsors would have to be taken care of first.

Would imagine tickets for officials etc would be outwith the 800 allocation

I’m sorry but I cannot see what the club could have done differently, there was always going to be some disappointment, I do back them 100% on the U16 decision, what happens if a 12 year old got a ticket but their parent did not, would that have been a shambles? Yes I think it would, a far bigger shambles than the current status.

I really want my “kid” to be able to come, he is only 28 but has come to games with me all his life, always wanted to go see Killie in Europe but is no longer a ST holder so he has no chance of getting a ticket either.

55 minutes ago, KillieFC said:

That will be the opposite way around Andy. If you find out you are getting a PSH ticket then your TIK draw ticket will go to someone on the Trust's reserve list. Still find it hard to believe that you have not been advised either way yet!

Sorry can you advise I need to pay for Tik ticket by 12.

But Priv. seat announcement has no time against it, just tomorrow ?

Should I just pay for TIK ticket ?

Confusing, apologies.

I am just a fan with no other buy in as I can only go every so often. Gutted not to get a ticket but think in the end a nightmare situation has actually worked out as fairly as it could be even though I had no chance. Just praying now it is on telly but not looking great as Cellic and Bangers game have both already been announced as being shown and not even a mention of ours - any update?

Assume home leg will not be all ticket or does some mad UEFA rule state it has to be ?

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I really don't know how hard it is for folk to understand that if you were on a bus list you were EXCLUDED from any other ballot?

Non ST shouldn't get a chance if there's only 800 tickets though, i'll agree with that when there's 3,500 season ticket holders and only 800 tickets.

Not according to the club statement !!!

Edited by DAVE_T

20 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

I’m sorry but I cannot see what the club could have done differently, there was always going to be some disappointment, I do back them 100% on the U16 decision, what happens if a 12 year old got a ticket but their parent did not, would that have been a shambles? Yes I think it would, a far bigger shambles than the current status.

I really want my “kid” to be able to come, he is only 28 but has come to games with me all his life, always wanted to go see Killie in Europe but is no longer a ST holder so he has no chance of getting a ticket either.

My kid could have gone with his brother, uncle, grandad or cousin. Chances are one of them would get a ticket. If not he could have put it back in the ballot like others were allowed to do.

Just now, Squirrelhumper said:

You can't get more than one ticket. Bus lists were in before any ballot was made - if you were on a bus list you couldn't get one through any other means. Hence why I never entered TIK ballot etc.

Why do you have to keep repeating yourself to this lot ? xD

40 minutes ago, Killiekranky said:

Club shop told me 300 maximum when I phoned today.

Just now, killieboy87 said:

I think people are misunderstanding each other.  My understanding is if you have already secured a ticket via bus/PSH/TiK, you will not be entered in this ballot.  If you were in previous ballots but did not get a ticket, you get another chance here.

Correct?

Yes.

Only other ballot there's been is the TIK one though. Not 2 or 3 ballots as some suggest.

1 minute ago, killieboy87 said:

The girls in the shop just make stuff up as they go along, they don't actually know anything and very rarely when we get this information from them is it accurate.

Aye. I didn't want to say that to seek like I was picking on them after my post about them earlier but they really aren't the best.

Absolutely hopeless at times, in fact.

Just now, Killieboykfc said:

Aye. I didn't want to say that to seek like I was picking on them after my post about them earlier but they really aren't the best.

Absolutely hopeless at times, in fact.

They're fine for things involving the shop they work in, but anything over and above that is a shot to nothing.

4 hours ago, azertyuiop said:

If people are going to offer more than above face value then why would they sell for less?

I've always believed in selling things on at face value. If you've ever had to pay well over the odds to get into a gig having missed out in the original sale, you'll know how annoying it is. So when I have tickets to get rid of, I always put them online at face value, even if they're going for hundreds. Had folk thank me for doing that several times. You need to be a bawbag to fleece a fellow fan.

4 hours ago, KillieFC said:

You're right on both counts. I will reiterate that this was a magnanimous offer and @Mclean07 was not looking for any praise at all...just for another Killie fan to get the chance of the ticket when he discovered he couldn't go. Apologies to McLean for naming him, but he gets a lot of stick on here and we are great believers in there being credit when its due and its due here.

He gets a lot of stick because he talks a lot of s**te. Credit where it's due this time tho! Good man