New Killie Kits 2019-20

KillieUSA

2 minutes ago, Lroy said:

Having problems with the manufacturer isn't exactly anyone's "decision." As @KillieFC already said, there was to be a launch in the town weeeeeks ago and as far as I know the delay is solely down to the manufacturer.

Wasn't suggesting a manufacturer delay was a decision. Just presumed it wasn't a few months long issue.

On 6/23/2019 at 7:34 AM, Lroy said:

I've seen the prototype/sample.

I think the least observant might have guessed by now that, after helping design the 150th logo, I've also been involved with designing the kit too.

I bet your wearing the full new 150th kit right now whilst watching the Donati interview.......

2 hours ago, Lroy said:

Having problems with the manufacturer isn't exactly anyone's "decision." As @KillieFC already said, there was to be a launch in the town weeeeeks ago and as far as I know the delay is solely down to the manufacturer.

We should be buying ethically and from within the EU - not that ive got my own agenda ;-) but it offers better control and fast lead times.

i would estimate that the strips must be getting to at least 6 weeks late. School holidays start next week. That had to be an ultimate deadline. The team play in just over 2 weeks! The slow boat from China must be waiting on a change of wind.

18 minutes ago, Al#1 said:

We should be buying ethically and from within the EU - not that ive got my own agenda ;-) but it offers better control and fast lead times.

i would estimate that the strips must be getting to at least 6 weeks late. School holidays start next week. That had to be an ultimate deadline. The team play in just over 2 weeks! The slow boat from China must be waiting on a change of wind.

The factory is in Spennymoor, Co. Durham.

2 hours ago, Lroy said:

The factory is in Spennymoor, Co. Durham.

Mmmm......I would be very very surprised ( but I’m going to ask google). Embroidery or sticky on transfer thingy that isn’t sublimation is maybe done there.

Very very few cut and sew garment makers in the Uk. 

45 minutes ago, Al#1 said:

Mmmm......I would be very very surprised ( but I’m going to ask google). Embroidery or sticky on transfer thingy that isn’t sublimation is maybe done there.

Very very few cut and sew garment makers in the Uk. 

It's a new process for JustSport under the Nike contract. I'm led to believe they're doing it there. Could be wrong. 

30 minutes ago, Lroy said:

It's a new process for JustSport under the Nike contract. I'm led to believe they're doing it there. Could be wrong. 

I’d be very surprised if Nike have anything other that a customisation factory in the UK. There are a few unbranded factories kicking around that area but they aren’t associated with Nike. Garments will be make in Eastern Europe of China. 

Google says no. If it was happening it’s pretty big news, certainly considering how f*cked up the politics and job prospects of that region are.  

The “feel good” factor is at a recent all time high. It would be great to let the fans know when they can expect them to be available 

1 hour ago, WeAreKillie *KilmarnockFC said:

Just to confirm, the top is deffo not out until August?

I don't think anyone is sure. There has been competing info out there at the moment. Currently the two stories I have heard the most are first week of July and first week of August. Most people's source is shop staff though.

If it’s to not be out till the first week in August it’s an absolute shambles. They have already missed potential sales for Father’s Day + half of the summer holidays as it is. Our fans will want to be going to Rhyl in the new strip seeing us playing in it aswell. Not as if they couldn’t have foreseen us needing a new kit months ago. 

Hopefully it’s out sooner rather than later. 

32 minutes ago, Guff92 said:

How come the club can’t release pictures to build up the hype of the release and even get the pre orders in? 

Because they don't have the kit. They weren't happy with the quality of the product and sent it back to be re-done. That's what's causing the delay.

In days gone by we would have just realised a sub-quality garment (lotto under MJ springs to mind). This delay is better than  walking out for one of the biggest anniversaries in world football with a crap kit.

13 minutes ago, Souleycouley93 said:

If it’s to not be out till the first week in August it’s an absolute shambles. They have already missed potential sales for Father’s Day + half of the summer holidays as it is. Our fans will want to be going to Rhyl in the new strip seeing us playing in it aswell. Not as if they couldn’t have foreseen us needing a new kit months ago. 

Hopefully it’s out sooner rather than later. 

I think it's been said that the stripes will be our European kit.